New "Girls-Only" Group (Read 1475 times)

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Ok, me too...I'm a joiner...I'll email ya Big grin

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

You know I got to say as a white male in the middle class , this is just another group that is shutting me out. Thanks a lot. Angry However, this is the first time that I am very happy to be left out. It will be so nice to not see those "What bra is the best!" or the "If a girl poops in the woods will anyone every really know!" Clowning around Good luck with your little girl group. I can't wait to find out the name of this new exclusive group.
        2011 Goals:
        Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
        Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know I got to say as a white male in the middle class , this is just another group that is shutting me out. Thanks a lot. Angry However, this is the first time that I am very happy to be left out. It will be so nice to not see those "What bra is the best!" or the "If a girl poops in the woods will anyone every really know!" Clowning around Good luck with your little girl group. I can't wait to find out the name of this new exclusive group.
        Funny...if you look at the OP date you will see that this is the same group that you snuck into once, then tried to use your wife's e-mail to sneak into immediately after you were booted. Methinks the man doth protest too much. Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

I think you have me confused with someone else. I really would be too scared to find out what kind of questions go on in that "Locker room". However, I do think it would be an excellent place for my wife to belong to? She often ask me questions I have no clue how to answer. Girls are very complicated little creatures. We would be lost and bored without them though. Big grin
            2011 Goals:
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think you have me confused with someone else. I really would be too scared to find out what kind of questions go on in that "Locker room". However, I do think it would be an excellent place for my wife to belong to? She often ask me questions I have no clue how to answer. Girls are very complicated little creatures. We would be lost and bored without them though. Big grin
            Really? You forget that RA has a search feature, apparently.

~ Sarah Kay

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Zoom Zoom: I'm not even sure what you are talking about here. First time I have ever even seen that. I do like the picture though but it should be a bearcat. If I wanted to pose as someone else it is pretty easy to create a generic yahoo account or google one and gain access right? You would never know if I was Pam Smith or Kara Goucher. I would not use my wifes account. Neither one of us even post our real name on here. She may actually belong to your group. I have no clue and don't care if she does. The only way I would be caught dead in that area is if I was actually searching for an answer to one of those crazy questions my wife does ask that I don't know. However, I don't remember this at all but maybe whatever I saw in there I have forced myself to forget! I guess I could go to a therapist or something but if my mind is telling me to forget it I don't think I want to press the issue. Anyway, we have taken this off topic. I was just poking a litte fun. I really do think this is a great idea for you girls. Go Girl Power. May the force be strong with your running zoom-zoom
                2011 Goals:
              RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Just as an FYI - I talked to my wife and she did try to join this group. She got in once and now she can't get back in. Maybe not all girls are allowed to join the group.
                  2011 Goals:
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just as an FYI - I talked to my wife and she did try to join this group. She got in once and now she can't get back in. Maybe not all girls are allowed to join the group.
                  If she was a lurker we change the password and boot inactive members from time-to-time. I always give warning for several weeks.

~ Sarah Kay

FrancesR

I'm interested. Thank you! Smile
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm interested. Thank you! Smile
                      Shoot me an e-mail: harumph @ gmail dot com. Smile

~ Sarah Kay