The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

Something was said re: the guy at the CDC, but I don't remember back that far.  Did he say something to that effect?  

Looks like you just gave yourself some homework.

Goals: To keep running regardless of what happens.
      It's been mentioned before that some walkers had no bite marks. Rick and Shane noticed that about the 2 dead cops. Stands to reason. The very first zombie couldn't have been bitten by a zombie. They all "carry" the virus in some fashion.

Menace to Sobriety

Interesting thing I have seen discussed...the theory is that the reason unbitten peeps are turning into zombies after being killed is that everyone is infected, already (on person said Rick already knows this, which is why he shot the guys in the bar in the heads).  Something was said re: the guy at the CDC, but I don't remember back that far.  Did he say something to that effect?  I had been assuming that people with open cuts had been infected by zombie fluids, but maybe not.

The guy at the CDC whispered something to Rick, but don't think it was ever revealed. Guess we know now. We're all coming back.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Looks like you just gave yourself some homework.

I'm afraid if I do too much research that I will uncover spoilers...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The guy at the CDC whispered something to Rick, but don't think it was ever revealed. Guess we know now. We're all coming back.

That's right...he did whisper something.  And I suppose that's the sort of thing that he wouldn't want to say out loud.  That sort of knowledge could make some folks go totally nuts and start pre-emptively killing.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Totally...I keep seeing the horde of zombies appearing out of the distance and closing-in.

I'm still wondering when Shane and Randall were infected.  In that jail-yard?  Isn't that where there was discussion alluding to infection being possible if zombie goo were to get into open wounds?  I need to go re-watch that episode, perhaps.

I SWEAR Shane got bitten by a zombie at the attack at the camp even Ken thought the same. We were surprised that nothing ever came out of that. 

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I SWEAR Shane got bitten by a zombie at the attack at the camp even Ken thought the same. We were surprised that nothing ever came out of that. 

Ahhh...is it possible that Shane and Randall were bit and concealed the bites?  They're both shifty characters.

~ Sarah Kay

wbudde

Ahhh...is it possible that Shane and Randall were bit and concealed the bites?  They're both shifty characters.

Darryl specifically said that Randall's body didn't have bite marks.  But, it was dark, so it doesn't mean it was 100% accurate....

The BWE recap is up.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I like the theory that everyone is infected and if you happen to die without getting bitten no big deal you're still gonna turn into a zombie.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I like the theory that everyone is infected and if you happen to die without getting bitten no big deal you're still gonna turn into a zombie.

Puts a sort of depressing spin on the whole show, really...

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Darryl specifically said that Randall's body didn't have bite marks.  But, it was dark, so it doesn't mean it was 100% accurate....

Yeah, like what if his foot had bite marks, or his butt or some area that Darryl likely didn't check...?

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

jeffdonahue

I would say that they weren't bitten.  If you remember WAY back to the first episode, the black guy told his son that Rick wasnt bitten because the fever would have taken over by then.  And judging by how quick the fever overtook the guy that they left on the side of the road on the way to the CDC I woudl guess that is true. 

I never thought they would have killed off Shane.  I always figured eventually he'd smarten up.

Okay, here's another thing to think about.  Last night, Shane is leading the group into the woods - taking Rick off to kill him so he can run the group evidently.  They end up in a large field, that at first you figure is in the middle of nowhere.  But a few minutes later (after Shane is dead), Carl shows up (I hat that kid BTW) and you see that the field they are in is in perfect view of the house. and only a few hundred yards away.  If Shane was trying to do that with nobody seeing, he was a freaking idiot.

Durrr

In Dawn of the Dead (original Romero film), everyone who dies, no matter how they die, comes back as a zombie. And on that note it looks like the season finale is going to feature an old school Night of the Living Dead scenario --- a conflicted group of people in a boarded up farm house fighting off a horde of the undead.