Boston Jacket (Read 2955 times)

So do you like this years jacket or not?  $85 is a lot to spend on a jacket but I do like it.  I guess my real question is that I really don't have to rush to buy the jacket right now right?  I mean I can buy this thing at the expo and try it on and everything to make sure it fits right.

I can even wait until October/Nov and buy the jacket on sale right?  How much is last years jacket going for in Boston right now?

adidas - Boston Marathon M10 Hooded Jacket

adidas - Boston Marathon M10 Hooded Jacket

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

You could probably find that exact jacket on eBay a decade from now. Half price.

325th place or bust!

eBay is a good idea.  I was thinking about buying one of those green jackets they make available at the Masters golf tournaments...

PR: 5K 22:41, 10K 51:05, HM 1:59, Sprint Tri: done!

If you have an Adidas Outlet near you or a friend, you can find the jacket there shortly after the marathon for about half the price.

If you have an Adidas Outlet near you or a friend, you can find the jacket there shortly after the marathon for about half the price.

We have one that is maybe 10 miles away.  Do you think they would have them in Ohio though?  I would think they would have them just in the Boston Area.  Don't know why, just wouldn't think they would have that many left over. 

• Sub 22  5K
            xhristopher

I'm not buying the jacket. If you gave me one I wouldn't wear it. The design is irrelevant. They are a dime a dozen in these parts and means little to me. Right now I only care about getting faster for Boston.

Sorry, that's just how I feel. That said, It would be nice to get a shirt with registration. Smile

I'm not buying the jacket. If you gave me one I wouldn't wear it. The design is irrelevant. They are a dime a dozen in these parts and means little to me. Right now I only care about getting faster for Boston.

Sorry, that's just how I feel. That said, It would be nice to get a shirt with registration. Smile

Good on ya, Xrs! ;o)

#artbydmcbride

Are you sure that is the 2011 official BAA Boston Marathon jacket?    It looks too much like a running jacket. 

Runners run

mikeymike

How much is last years jacket going for in Boston right now?

You'd have to ask a tourist.  Or check the Adidas online store...

Runners run

jules2

eBay is a good idea.  I was thinking about buying one of those green jackets they make available at the Masters golf tournaments...

Just out of interest, but which of the past masters jackets do you think would fit you?Joking

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Jill_B

I fly.

Or for $10... at least that's how much they were going for last year in the Adidas Outlet in Atlantic City.

Bring it on.

L Train

With all this time off you are unlikely to qualify again, so you'd better pick one up now.

That's not the jacket.

That's not the jacket.

I would hope not, that's worse than usual.  I think Adidas refers to the "finisher's" jacket as the Celebration Jacket.  That one has "Qualifier" on it, which is odd.

E.J.
                              Greater Lowell Road Runners
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

You are stupid and you aren't doing enough. 

With all this time off you are unlikely to qualify again, so you'd better pick one up now.

Okay that is poke number 2.  If your trying to challenge me you might want to come out in the open where everyone can see you instead of just poking me here and there in different topics.  Beware though, poking the bear can be hazzardous to your health.   I feel a challenge coming on might as well get on with it. 

• Sub 22  5K