Not seeing Garmin imported runs (Read 353 times)

eric :)

Hi all,

The importer process stopped importing workouts. I'm not sure what the problem is yet. It's handling other background jobs so I know it's running. I have spun up a temporary importer to handle the imports until I get to the bottom of it. You'll experience occasional import delays during this time.

eric Smile

stevetursi

cool, thanks eric

the runs I uploaded this morning took an hour or two to appear (which is fine)

good luck getting to the bottom of it, sounds like a tough one

eric :)

Ok. I got to the bottom of it. Took me a while to track down the problem is with one of the web servers. It's not set up to process imported workouts. Everything should be ok now.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thank you, Eric!

Damaris

LRB

Ok. I got to the bottom of it. Took me a while to track down the problem is with one of the web servers. It's not set up to process imported workouts. Everything should be ok now.

This forum, I don't know how you do it man...

I have the utmost respect for the manner in which you carry yourself and I appreciate the masterpiece of a running log you've created.

This forum, I don't know how you do it man...

I have the utmost respect for the manner in which you carry yourself and I appreciate the masterpiece of a running log you've created.

Seconded!  Thanks Eric!!

spacityrunner

My garmin data did not import this evening. It did yesterday. Is there a setting I need to change?  It’s been a couple of hours. 

thanks for any help you can offer.

ETA: it was waiting for me this morning.

Trails Rock!

runmichigan

The automatic import from Garmin Connect seems to have stopped working this evening.  I do not think the issue is with Garmin Connect since my run has been pushed to other sites without issue.

Update:  Automatic import came through several hours later.

dpschumacher

3 months til Masters

Fyi for the first time ever for my garmin run didn't import. Going to give it a few hours. I know others have had the issue, but this is my first. I'll follow up tomorrow

2023 Goals

Marathon Sub 2:37 (CIM) 2:41:18

10k Sub 35:00 (Victory 10k 34:19)

5k Sub 16:00 (Hot Dash 5k in March (16:48), Brian Kraft in May (16:20), Twilight 5000 in July and August (16:20/16:25 Both heat index 102-103F)

Sub 1:16 Half Marathon  City of Lakes Half Marathon 1:15:47)

Sub 56:30 in 10 mile (Twin Cities 10 mile, Canceled due to weather, 56:35 as a workout)

2024 Goals

Sub 2:37 Marathon

Sub 1:15 Half

Sub 34 10k

Sub 16 5k

paul2432

I had two runs today, 2 mile warmup and main run, 15 miles.  2 miler loaded, 15 miler didn’t.

npoles

I’m seeing the same thing. My last run upload to Garmin Connect around 2:30 yesterday, but still isn’t showing on RA.

dpschumacher

3 months til Masters

So my run loaded for this morning (4 miler), but my run yesterday (15 miler) never loaded up. I manual entered the run ,so no problem. Just giving you a heads up.

2023 Goals

5k Sub 16:00 (Hot Dash 5k in March (16:48), Brian Kraft in May (16:20), Twilight 5000 in July and August (16:20/16:25 Both heat index 102-103F)

Sub 56:30 in 10 mile (Twin Cities 10 mile, Canceled due to weather, 56:35 as a workout)

2024 Goals

Sub 34 10k

Sub 16 5k

shu_runner

My run from garmin doesn’t appear to be uploading to RA today.  First day I’ve noticed it.

dpschumacher

3 months til Masters

My 15 miler showed up about 15 hours after the run

2023 Goals

2024 Goals

Sub 34 10k

Sub 16 5k

HermosaBoy

Seems to be a bit hit or miss for me. I went for a walk and then about 45 minutes later a run. The run showed up, but the walk didn't.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob