Manual upload not working (Read 172 times)

Schwar

I am trying to manually upload a file (which is how I normally transfer my runs to RA). For some reason, the file is not being imported to RA. Has something changed recently?

That auto upload didn't work this morning, either, so I suspect there is a temporary issue.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

zebano

appears to still be an issue.

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

JoyceH

I've been on Runningahead since 2010 and I have to say this happens more often lately. My files didn't automatically upload today but did yesterday. And I can't manually upload file either. Ugh.

Same here for the first time I went RH and did not see my garmin run waiting to be saved. So I uploaded the TCX file and now that is not comming in.

Same here.  No way to upload.

zebano

This issue appears to be back. =(

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

It checks.

Both automatic Garmin sync & manual upload not leading anywhere.

I'm sure Eric will fix it, as always Smile

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

This issue appears to be back. =(

Same. I am not seeing my runs from today.

26.2 x 31 (3:15:34 PR)

13.1 x 35 (1:30:58 PR)

Author of the book Boston Bound

JoyceH

Yup this issue is back. My morning workouts didn't automatically upload and are not uploading when I do the manual upload. Ugh. Again. What is going on??

Looks like it's fixed - my 2 morning activities just appeared.

eric :)

Hi all,

All the servers were rebooted 16 hours ago. I'm not sure why. They're in a data center and I would be surprised if it was a power outage. One of the web servers is not restarting so things might be a little slow. I'm working on bringing it back up.

eric Smile

Import from Garmin not working again?

No, it's not working.  This is happening a lot lately.

runmichigan

Import from Garmin Connect to RA worked fine tonight at 9:30 PM Eastern tonight.