RA Update (Jan 28) (Read 1832 times)

eric :)

Hi all,

I moved all the available actions for each workout in the workout list into a dropdown list.  I also added the ability to copy workouts.  This is particularly useful if you have strength training workouts.  You no longer need to enter the exercises every time.  You can find the copy button in the new dropdown list and in the view workout page.  A similar option is available for the course list.

If you use GPS import and have a Facebook app, you can now use the Save All button to upload entries to FB.  However, you can only post at most 5 workouts as to not spam your FB wall.

I also added code to handle corrupt GPS data.  Once in a while, the data from Garmin may contain impossibly large duration or lat/long values.  The importer used to delete these entries.  Now the bad data is ignored instead.

There are also other misc bug fixes.

eric :-)

I've tried this a few times and the copy function seems to move the workout to a new date/time rather create a copy.  Am I doing smething wrong?
      corrade

Valet Parking

Found a little bug. The new interface tweaks are nice, except for on the course list. With the roll-over drop-down thing, I select view course and get a copy of the course with no title and a save button.

..oh, I get it. The pages are to copy. Nevermind, It just keeps getting better.

Hi eric, thanks again for the new update.

I've just tried to copy a health note, and the copy link 404'd, FYI.

MTA: I'm not sure if this is a new bug or not, have never tried it before.

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

Thank you Eric for the copy function, works great!

cheers

kilo

eric :)

I fixed the problem this weekend.  You should be able to copy health and event entries.
                I fixed the problem this weekend.  You should be able to copy health and event entries.

Yep, working now, thanks again!

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

I also added the ability to copy workouts.  This is particularly useful if you have strength training workouts.  You no longer need to enter the exercises every time.  

Eric, the lack of the copy functionality was the most important missing feature for me. It is also extremely useful for folks who do a lot of runs over the same course that features multiple splits (as I do). However it became pretty much a non-issue for me in December when I bought a Garmin 405cx. The functionality you have there for the wireless uploads is nothing short of sensational. This is a truly complete log application. I guess the only thing I can think of that still needs work is the data interrogation utility. Great work!!

I have been waiting on the copy functionality and I just saw that it was there. I just used it and... 

OUTSTANDING!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

Well, you get the idea.