Eat food, not too much, excepting this - (Read 1200 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Try deep-frying the Nutella-filled ones... or the Nutella / Oreo filling combo.
    Shit...you guys are like drug pushers.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

What the hell is Nutella? Yeah, I know, I could Google it but where's the fun in that?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What the hell is Nutella? Yeah, I know, I could Google it but where's the fun in that?
        What is wrong with you and/or what rock have you been living under? It's this awesome chocolate frosting-like stuff...only it's silkier and has hazelnut flavor in it. Awesome. I was sort of happy and not happy when I first found it in the US.

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Actually, it is a hazelnut spread, with chocolate mixed in. Manna from the good gods. It was invented as a chocolate substitute during WWII (I believe) in Italy when chocolate was hard to come by due to rationing. It has been widely available in Europe since, but over the past 10 years or so, it has become much more prevalent over here in the US. Which is unfortunate since it is fairly DAMN good stuff and highly addictive. I first tried it some 18 years ago on a banana and Nutella crepe from a crepe stand in Paris. I repeat: DAMN MTA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutella

Imminent Catastrophe

Well, I really don't like hazelnut so guess I haven't missed anything. Carry on. Other things I don't like: Coconut, bleu cheese, ketchup. Ketchup on fries? Why don't you just sprinkle some Splenda on them? Ewwwww. The Brits have it right-- the only way to eat fries (chips) is with salt and vinegar. They also know beer. The Brits know their beer. IPA--mmmm.

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't like hummus or anything related to chickpeas/garbonzo beans. I swear, everyone goes all nutso over mushed-up beans. Nasty. I don't like corn, either. It's not even a vegetable. And creamed corn? Gross. Floor sweepings. Dead

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

mmmmmm, hummus. I love hummus. Especially the real deal, freshly made. To each his/her own, I guess.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, I really don't like hazelnut so guess I haven't missed anything. Carry on.
                  Yes. Except the stuff looks, tastes and smells like chocolate!! Not hazelnuts.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

mmmmmm, hummus. I love hummus. Especially the real deal, freshly made. To each his/her own, I guess.
                    I'm with you on the bleu cheese thing, though. When I see blue or green on cheese I cut it off and throw it in the trash. I have only had one food item made with blue cheese that I liked...it was like a bruschetta thing with blue and parmesan cheeses, tomatoes, and basil. That was good.

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It's not even a vegetable.
                      Nor are squash, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, cukes... Define: vegetable
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

At the minimum, not a grain. At least all the things you listed have ample nutritional value. Corn is crap...and still looks the same in crap. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Girl: chew. Duh.
                          Well, I avoid corn, so I don't need to chew what I'm not eating... Wink My kid loves corn, though (guess it's in his blood...did is from Illinois)...I always hated those damned diaper changes. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

buzzkill.