Cheap shoe alert! (Read 1088 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I didn't know Dick's had serious running shoes! Now I'll have to check it out.

Their in store selection isn't the greatest, but they have more on-line. Check to see if you have a Dicks' Warehouse Sale near you, that's where I got the massive bargain.

Their in store selection isn't the greatest, but they have more on-line. Check to see if you have a Dicks' Warehouse Sale near you, that's where I got the massive bargain.

I checked for a Dick's Warehouse/Outlet, and they seem to be very rare, like the Nike Clearance stores, less than 10 in the whole country. Closest Dick's Outlet to me is in Seattle.

The Endo-3 was on Dick's website for full retail of $170, so they aren't clearing them out. I haven't been down to the Nike Clearance store near me in months; after I got a pair of Vaporfly2 for $99 I had no reason to go back. It took three trips over a couple months to finally get some in my size. Maybe I'll swing down that way later this week now that the shopping frenzy has died down. Other than some Next% or Dragonfly spikes, I don't think there are any Nike I'd be interested in, though.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Alisa888

Happy shopping, and I hope you find a pair that you love!

VERY local, but worth mentioning

Sports Basement, Berkeley CA

2/4/24

Browsing today, in the "pre-loved" section there was a pair of as-new men's 10.5 NB RC Elite V3 for $115, and a pair of men's 11 with a small scrape on the upper (small hole, leave as-is or stitch shut) but otherwise maybe 50 miles on them for $30.

undue monkey

Brooks has the Hyperion Tempo for $64.95 including free 2 day shipping. Love these as they work for me for pretty much everything.

https://www.brooksrunning.com/en_us/search-result/?q=hyperion%20tempo

4/9/2024

Ross Dress For Less (West Coast)

Puma Deviate 2

Puma Deviate Elite

Puma Liberate

others

$39.00

size availability varies by store.

Puma Deviate Nitro 2 Review: The Big Cat's Pajamas - Believe in the Run

kcam

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll head over to RD4L tomorrow as I have the Deviate Elite and the Liberates and like them both a lot.  Fingers crossed they have them and in my size.

MTA:  No dice.  Didn't even have any of those shoes in ANY size.  Also checked Marshall's since they are closeby.  No joy.