Gilligan's MaryAnn Caught With Pot! (Read 624 times)

gracerunner

http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/11/mary-ann-busted-with-mary-jane/ Ginger used to be my favorite, but no more!

Imminent Catastrophe

http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/11/mary-ann-busted-with-mary-jane/ Ginger used to be my favorite, but no more!
      How do you think we passed the time on that island?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

How do you think we passed the time on that island?
        I wouldn't think smoking dope with Mary Ann and Ginger was the way it was spent Surprised or was that just to get into the mood?

The Greatest of All Time

Good for her.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            Good for her.
            My sentiments exactly. I can only hope that I'll look that good in my mug shot when I'm 69.

My legs are killing me

Bob Denver (Gilligan) was always getting busted for pot. I think they were growing it on the island. Big grin

The Greatest of All Time

My sentiments exactly. I can only hope that I'll look that good in my mug shot when I'm 69.
                I hope weed is finally legal again when I am 69. I will probably have cataracts or glaucoma by then so a little smoke might be a nice thing.

From now on, maybe they should call her "Mary Jane"! But seriously folks, when you hang out with Maynard G. Krebs for that long look what happens. On the bright side, maybe they will get rescued by Scooby Doo and Shaggy!
                  I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock

The Greatest of All Time

On the bright side, maybe they will get rescued by Scooby Doo and Shaggy!
                    And you know those two will be holding...