costume? (Read 1501 times)

Ojo

I saw him last October at the Breakers Marathon in Newport, RI. DH took a picture of him that I would post if I knew how!

Sara

MM #2929

The shirtless wonder

I saw him last October at the Breakers Marathon in Newport, RI. DH took a picture of him that I would post if I knew how!
      To post pictures do this: 1. Browse to the image using your web browser. Go DIRECTLY to the image. In the "location" bar of your web browser the address will end with ".jpg" 2. Copy the address in the location bar (ctrl-c). 3. In your Running AHEAD post click the button that looks like a mountain with the sun behind it. Between the text that it inserts paste the address that you copied in step 2. Hope this helps! Big grin
      Ojo

Okay -- let's give it a try! MTA: Wow! I was beginning to worry that I would never figure it out! Sheesh! Blush

Sara

MM #2929

Lie! you're wearing more than that Big grin
          oh yeah lol that woulda been scary otherwise! Shocked
          ~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.

ultramarathon/triathlete

I've seen this guy at a lot of races. Not as ballzy as a pink tu-tu, but must be WAY harder to run in. It's for some charity, I once looked him up but I forget what it was for and am too lazy to google Larry the Lighthouse right now...

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
            Gatorade Endurance Team

I saw this guy at Steamtown last year. I think he ran around 3:25 on a very warm day, much faster than me!
              The heck with a pace bunny, I gotta get this guy to run Baystate in October. How many people can say they were paced to a BQ by their fairy godfather?

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

protoplasm72

I passed this guy in the first mile of the 2007 Chicago Marathon... the extremely hot Chicago Marathon. Let's just say this guys got balls. Shocked http://mrtesticles.blogspot.com/2007/10/ouch_08.html

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

Balls? Heck, I'd say he's nuts. At least he's commando. With that heat, shorts/tighty whiteys may have raised his temps even more, thus affecting sperm count.

All business

Well I just saw the Runners in Costume pool on flickr. Thought I'd share: http://www.flickr.com/groups/runners-in-costume/pool/

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy