FASHION ADVICE NEEDED!! (Read 1276 times)

MrH

ok, sugar daddy. 

I didn't know what you meant and then I looked up the price. She didn't  pay retail for them, so at least there's that.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

I think they're very pretty.

Amy

Ostrich runner

The shoes are fine, but they need accessorizing...maybe a vintage running hat, a tight singlet, and a ton of chest hair.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

L Train

I think they're very pretty.

I agree with the dragster.

Feeling the growl again

I've worn some ugly ass shoes when the price was right or they were the last of a favorite discontinued model.

Of course, I also still wear running clothes with holes that have been sown shut 3 times because they are comfortable and get around to washing them when they can stand along in the corner after a run.  So don't rely on me for fashion sense.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I look my best blurry!

Honestly I think those are too ugly to wear.  I wouldn't be caught dead in them.  But these are sweeeeeeeet! They come in some boring blue or something too.

SMART Approach

An ugly shoe would not bother me one bit if they felt great while running. Your feet, comfort, health is priority #1. I wouldn't hit the bars with them on though. Smile

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

keeponrunning

Ignore the colour.  If it bothers you that much, just find some mud to run in.  That'll solve it cheaply and easily.  

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

protoplasm72

I had bright orange duct tape wrapped around my shoes for most of December to keep the snow out.  People in their cars already stare at me like I'm an idiot when I'm out running so it didn't bother me if they also laughed.  

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

Slice

I kind of like them...but then again, my favorite shoes are neon orange Saucony Kinarvas.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Julia1971

At first, I thought, "Would not wear".  Then, I thought, "Well, blue and yellow are not that bad together".  Then, I saw there's a person on the shoe.  (Who is that?  Is it a famous running person or some model?  This would bother me.)  So, I'm back to would not wear.

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

At first, I thought, "Would not wear".  Then, I thought, "Well, blue and yellow are not that bad together".  Then, I saw there's a person on the shoe.  (Who is that?  Is it a famous running person or some model?  This would bother me.)  So, I'm back to would not wear.

I had the same reaction....the person on the shoe is weird. But otherwise, a good muddy run should make them perfect!

TRUST THE PROCESS

keeponrunning

Now that I think about it, I think I may recall seeing these in the stores...but I have 2 adizero mana's on the go right now, so I decided against them.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Totally agree with you.  I thought the colors looked pretty cool actually.  Then I saw the person and I was like WTF?  Why put a person on the shoe?  Now they went from would wear, to would not wear. 

BigGahoona

what the hell are those?