What 3 things do you run past? (Read 2240 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This week's Wacky Races - 1. First up the squirrel - kept running ahead and stopping. Lacked endurance and eventually ran off the track. A kick in the nuts victory to me
    I raced a little bird today...he kept sprinting ahead, then finally flew off. He was DQd for cheating. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

A winery & its vineyards Big grin A sakery The sewage treatment plant. Dead
      I'm assuming a sakery is a plant where they make sake'. In which case, like Meat Loaf said, two of three ain't bad.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

swim school fire department ski hill
        kcam

1. Creative Labs 2. SanDisk 3. Cisco Systems
            1. douglas fir trees 2. ferns (looks like where the Ewoks live) 3. Willamette River

A Saucy Wench

I'm assuming a sakery is a plant where they make sake'. In which case, like Meat Loaf said, two of three ain't bad.
              you are correct. I've never tried their sake though.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Go Daddy

1. A new beaver dam 2. Turtle roadkill. 3. Drive-In theatre
                  1. Mountains 2. Streams/Creeks 3. Western forests and grasslands
                    1. Rabbits 2. Farmer's Market 3. Snow Cone stand
                      1. neighborhood houses 2. a creek 3. road construction crew (I swear - they tear the road up, lay asphalt down, repeat for 2 years...the same darn stretch of road)
                        a sculpture park freight ships homeless people

~Sara
                        It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Jill_B

I fly.

1. The only public school in my town. 2. A log cabin. 3. A dog that is always outside and barking.

Bring it on.

I run for Fried Chicken!

Peterson Automotive Museum Broad Contemporary Art Museum Los Angeles County Museum of Art
                              Kettle Creek Bay marsh area then the sandy beach at the end then the woods coming back
                                The neighborhood walking ladies, the lake, the Excelsior House - used to be a nightclub in the 40's and 50's - now just a rundown old lakehouse.