What 3 things do you run past? (Read 2240 times)

Flat footer

Diary Queen Tongue City hall Lots of trash (on Tuesdays only) Tight lipped

Dave

1. Watergate Hotel 2. Lincoln Memorial 3. Jefferson Memorial

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

In order, from North to South: 1) 2) 3)

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Pacific Ocean Dog poop Bach Dancing and Dynamite Society

6/9/24 Cinderella Trail Run 50k, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

A chewing gum factory (Wrigley's) A BMW dealership Horticultural Society Gardens

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

in order... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
              And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
                A horse farm Hay fields (lots of them) Roadkill (lots of that too, esp chipmunks these days)

Life is Good

Cattle farms goat farm a country store just like the one in the Waltons tv show... If I go to town: Rec center Hospital local High school

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Former runner

Pizza King Tongue Suspension Bridge St Mary's River

Ross

jscovill- Those pictures are amazing! Shocked
                      -Monica

Slow and steady wins the race means a lot of fast people pass you.
                        jscovill- Those pictures are amazing! Shocked
                        Not always as pretty without a lot of rainfall. can look like a leaky faucet in July Smile
                        And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
                          Mount Pleasant Cemetary Van Dusen Botanical Gardens BC Children's Hopital
                          Goals: Marathon: break 3:40 Half marathon: break 1:42 10K: break 45:00 8 K: break 37:30
                            in order... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
                            If this was a contest. You win. Awesome pictures!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Dog-Love

Black Bear and 2 cubs
                              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Old, Slow, Happy

You all have some beautiful areas to run in. Cities and great outdoor sights. In northwest Ohio I run past: Corn Fields Wheat Fields Bean Fields All flat, all boring!!! You'se guys make me jealous!!