What 3 things do you run past? (Read 2240 times)

Maggie & Molly

A locked track. Angry A funeral home. Tom's bar.
    what's up with the locked tracks. I'll never get that. We pay to maintain/run the schools in my area yet I can't use their tracks. Burns me up...

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Erie Canal
      15 miles on the Erie Canal?? Wink 1. High school with locked track Angry (me too!) 2. Golf course 3. Lots of very large fancy houses This past weekend I ran past: 1. waterfalls 2. deer 3. SNOW! (was running at 6200 ft in N Ca..camping)
        what's up with the locked tracks. I'll never get that. We pay to maintain/run the schools in my area yet I can't use their tracks. Burns me up...
        I found out just a week before the end of the school year that every Saturday morning during the school year the track is open for public use. I'll keep that in mind starting in the fall. Some other local schools don't have their tracks locked, but this one is just a half mile from my front door!

Michelle

TRIing to beat the heat!

1. houses 2. old people 3. ... and their dogs

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL

ultramarathon/triathlete

lots of cabs the brooklyn bridge (over, not really past) the statue of liberty All on my morning run to work. Big grin

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
            Gatorade Endurance Team

Today: 1. Allegheny County Jail, which is along a rail trail that has a real name, but is more commonly known as the Jail Trail. 2. An REI. 3. Smithfield Street bridge, one of Pittsburgh's many bridges and a local favorite. http://pghbridges.com/pittsburghW/0584-4476/smithfieldpixA.htm Run over it. (I don't know how to make the link address shorter, like when people just write "here" and that's the link.)

Go Pre!

1. Hookers 2. Pimps 3. Hookers Well, it is an out and back route Evil grin
                Bob B.

1. Wind Turbines 2. A grain elevator 3. A post office
                  Lisa3.1

tot lot fishing piers watercraft rental
                      Orange groves Victorian homes A lot of houses that have bacon for breakfast on the weekends
                      Lookin' back at my background, tryin' to figure out how I ever got here...

jfa

1. Atlantic Ocean 2. Barnegat Bay 3. Metedeconk River

rockintrax

1) ben & jerry's 2) a church 3) a wild turkey (this was a couple of days ago)
                          Steph
                          monikam

Golf course Train tracks School
                            Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon - Sep 28

Duncan

war memorial ruined moated mansion dating from the 1500's horses
                                Senior citizens center Statue of a boy and his dog playing fetch greenhouse
                                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM