What 3 things do you run past? (Read 2240 times)

Tortoise

1) Three railway stations 2) Radisson SAS 3) The motorway
    "It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit."

1.) A pioneer village 2.) An abandoned Little League field Sad 3.) A horse who likes to run with me as I run past his field

Non ducor, duco.

This was one of my favorite threads and I thought of it today when I ran past this bunny. There is a lot of weird stuff in the road around here after Hurricane Ike. This made me kinda sad to run past.
          It might be an old tread but I like it. Sad bunny though. Horse farms a green house auto repair shop

Maggie & Molly

1. teens waiting for their bus 2. an old man that walks every morning wearing bright orange gloves Big grin 3. asphalt trucks heading out Dead

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

redleaf

1. Co-operative housing 2. under a highway 3. a defunct malt plant

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Lia's Daddy

1.) My favorite bar 2.) My favorite Ice Cream Shop 3.) A fire station where I wave to the firemen eveyday
                "Stadiums are for spectators. We runners have nature and that is much better." Juha "the Cruel" Väätäinen

Half Fanatic #846

1. A large, heavily treed sinkhole beside the highway where the treetops are at almost eye-level Cool 2. Two new large homes opposite each other on different sides of the highway in the middle of nowhere Confused 3. A sod farm

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Hmmm. 1. A pirate ship. 2. A helicopter landing pad. 3. A draw bridge.
                    Run like you stole something.
                      Today: 1. A train (I didn't win) 2. Something dead in the woods 3. A huge flock of pigeons by a fountain

Yoda the 4-eared cat

1. Baby dwarf goats (so cute Smile) 2. A squirrel 3. Other runners
                          Unicorns Dragons Mermaids

Maggie & Molly

Unicorns Dragons Mermaids
                            sounds like a place where I want to run....

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Andahuff~ that is so sad. Sad I run past... Sea World San Diego Lifeguard Control a roller coaster

Jennifer mm#1231

1. The Back Bay Birds Shocked 2. The "Beach" Campground Tight lipped 3. The dog bowls under the water fountain in Castaways Park Big grin
                                -AJ