Midwesterners (Read 806 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If any of you people even think of not running outdoors today I will personally hunt you down and kick your ass(es)! Big grin 65, full sun, light breeze...ahhh...THIS is why we endure Winter--so that we can appreciate spring days like this. I'm sure I blinded some motorists with my pasty Nordic skin, but I don't care...man, it feels good to be bare armed and legged after so many months of layers. Sure is nice to not have so much to wash, too! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

If any of you people even think of not running outdoors today I will personally hunt you down and kick your ass(es)! Big grin 65, full sun, light breeze...ahhh...THIS is why we endure Winter--so that we can appreciate spring days like this. I'm sure I blinded some motorists with my pasty Nordic skin, but I don't care...man, it feels good to be bare armed and legged after so many months of layers. Sure is nice to not have so much to wash, too! Smile
      Doublin' up, yo.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Doublin' up, yo.
        Ooh, you can hold 'em down while I kicks 'em! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT to get the hell outta this cubicle today!!! I promise you will not hafta kick my arse today Zoom! I will go a step further and promise to blind others with as much of my pale nekkid skin as possible in addition to enjoying a run in this fine weather!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Send some of that warm weather and sunshine south of you will ya? Rain and 46 down in Ohio Dead
            Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, darn...so far I have no one to kick. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Send some of that warm weather and sunshine south of you will ya? Rain and 46 down in Ohio Dead
                No kidding? I wonder if the nice weather is just slow to make it your way. Yesterday was still pretty yucky here...mostly just cool and dreary.

~ Sarah Kay

Just Happy to Run

Holding down the fort with 61F and not a cloud in the sky in Little Rock (nice lunchtime run today). I'm worried about the upcoming 100F weather though. Just a couple months away?
                  Jason

2010 Goals
                  • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles
                    I did 6.5 miles at 5:30-6:30 this mornin'. It was 45 degrees and I had a moderate breeze to deal with but all things considered that was right fine runnin' weather. (location: southeast Wisconsin)

Yeah I can't wait till I get home from work here in Chicagoland. Looking forward to a good run sure helps the day go by.
                      2010 Goals: Run 1500 miles Sub 22 minute 5K Sub 37 minute 8K Sub 1:45 HM Complete a marathon
                      DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Looking forward to a good run sure helps the day go by.
                        Seriously? I really don't think this day could be any longer! Ugh!

Just Happy to Run

Seriously? I really don't think this day could be any longer! Ugh!
                          Stare at your cubicle wall, think about how nice it is outside and dream of having one of those perfect runs... that might help you make the day go by longer! Big grin
                          Jason

2010 Goals
                          • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles
                          celiacChris

3Days4Cure

It is supposed to be coming that way soon (Friday and Saturday are supposed to be beautiful). I get to fly out there, enjoy it, and then catch back up to it on the east coast. Big grin

Chris
                            PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Ooooor....I could put my hard hat on and start running full speed into the cubicle walls until I break free! Big grin

Just Happy to Run

Ooooor....I could put my hard hat on and start running full speed into the cubicle walls until I break free! Big grin
                                Hmm... I've never tried running with a concussion before. Black eye Might be trippy... Clowning around
                                Jason

2010 Goals