Will my Polar HRM strap work with the Garmin 310XT? (Read 1059 times)

Loves the outdoors

Sorry for yet another Garmin thread, but in the hopes this could save me $90 I was wondering if anyone knew if my Polar F6 HRM strap might work with the 310XT?  I know it does with my husbands Echowell HRM so I was hoping.....

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

I'm fairly sure the answer is no. I'm thinking that way because if I wear my Garmin strap when running on a treadmill it does not respond with hr while it does when wearing a Polar strap

bob e v
      2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

KvnJns

I'm fairly sure the answer is no. I'm thinking that way because if I wear my Garmin strap when running on a treadmill it does not respond with hr while it does when wearing a Polar strap

Agreed. Same results here. I bought a polar strap for use with the treadmill.

Of course I lost my Garmin strap and the polar does not work with my Garmin 305.

Kevin

My Polar strap does not work with Garmin
          I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill

Loves the outdoors

Ah well... I could only hope. Thanks.

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.