Best Bib Number in a major race (Read 1379 times)

bap

They usually put my name on my bib Cool Not!

Certified Running Coach
    Crocked since 2013

Would you run a race with a number of 666 or 69? Not sure. I was hoping a friend of mine would get 666 because we call him the Beast and it would have been perfect. However, I don't think he would have worn it.
      If you check out BadDawg's profile, you will see him with the BIB number 666 (which somehow seems to apply very nicely to BadDawg)...... Big grin Big grin Wink

Champions are made when no one is watching

Would you run a race with a number of 666 or 69?
        Absolutely!!!
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude! How did you convince the RD to let you do that?
          That RD is an idiot.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Show off.
            If you would ever run it again, I'll bet you could get a bib #1.
            Rundadrun27

Why not? I guess if you were an immature teenager, or a looser you might have a problem with it. It's just a number. My number for my HM on Sunday is 466. The numbers were assigned based on the first letter of your last name. The closer to A, the lower the number.
              mikeymike

They usually put my name on my bib Cool
                I had my name on my bib once. But that RD is an idiot.

Runners run

Jill_B

I fly.

If you would ever run it again, I'll bet you could get a bib #1.
                  Cool. Good to know. But I'm not sure that I would survive.

Bring it on.

Gig

My local running club does a series of 10 races, and one year I had bib # 33 all year. I sent an e-mail to Rolling Rock asking if they'd consider giving me some endorsement money (or beer), but I'm still waiting to hear back. Black eye
                    Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I had my name on my bib once. But that RD is an idiot.
                      +1, which made it hard to dislike him.
                      Rundadrun27

My wife and I got our bib numbers for the Flying PIG
                        Flying PIG? Surprised I hope you won't get the swine flew. Clowning around Roll eyes

A Saucy Wench

Would you run a race with a number of 666 or 69? Not sure. I was hoping a friend of mine would get 666 because we call him the Beast and it would have been perfect. However, I don't think he would have worn it.
                          Why would you not?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Why not? Some people don't care to be associated with the Evil grin ! I think it iwll give you a clue from my avatar I don't really care too much. I have more important things to ponder like to wear my skins during the race and if I am a good runner!
                              2011 Goals:
                              Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                              Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think 12 was the lowest # I ever got. It was 2 years ago at a 15k that draws maybe a couple hundred people. Apparently I was just a really early entrant. Funny thing...the wife of one of hubby's co-workers was 11.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Not only would I wear it, but I'd be tempted to ask if it comes in XL. I also had my name on my bib once at a race.... but then so did everyone else. I thought it was fun - there were a fair number of people out cheering, and even in a 10K it was neat to hear my name.