Pre-Dawn Patrol Week of 31 December 2007 (Read 591 times)

Raymond - Great run to you. Kevin - Nice run last night. Good luck with the therapist. I have one of those trainers that you set your back tire on. It's a cheapy something like the one below and I want to upgrade to the axiom but my wife would kill me. Have similar: http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=17878&estore_ID=1486 Want: http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=23636&subcategory_ID=4120
    Happy Running,
    Troy
    "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"

wanderingoutlaw

Troy Nice bike ride Raymond Welcome to the PDP--good seven miler in the cold Kevin I hope you get your left side problem sorted out. My right side is my problem side. John

John

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

Troy your similar is similar to my similar and your want is what I want Big grin

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
        My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
        Ride 112 miles.
        Run 26.2 miles.
        Then brag for the rest of your life.
        -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator

Troy your similar is similar to my similar and your want is what I want Big grin
          Yeah and we both LOAO
          Happy Running,
          Troy

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

LOAO??

Swim 2.4 miles.
            Ride 112 miles.
            Run 26.2 miles.

Sorry, laughing our *rses off
              Happy Running,
              Troy

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

oooh, I'm used to RFLOAO, I should have been able to pick that one out Blush

Swim 2.4 miles.
                Ride 112 miles.
                Run 26.2 miles.

Thanks for the welcome gang. My 16° escapade was really comfortable. Being born & raised in Michigan, Kentucky weather doesn't scare me a bit. Been here since '72 and I still laugh when they call it "winter". A rest day (SRD) on tap for Friday, then 26.2 easy ones (9:00 pace) on Saturday. Sweet dreams everyone!!!

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Iseulte

Gosh, I disappear for three weeks and lose you guys! Too much family and travel to keep up with the running but I got out there this morning for an easy 2.8 in 25F weather. This whole who's on first business is confusing. I wish CoolRunning had not moved stuff to Active. -Kitty
                    wanderingoutlaw

Another cold morning (for me at least) at 23F. Took about 20 minutes for my right hand to get warm in my glove; my torso never got warm but at least felt comfortable. Ran 5.4 miles in 1:00:30. Kitty Glad you found us here. Good job running in the cold.

John

Good morning gang. 21° in Central ky. as well. SRD for me today and the weather dude predicts temps in the low 30's for my long run tomorrow. I can like that. Big grin Have a wonderful Friday people.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Good Morning Gang, Kitty - Welcome back. Sounds like you had an awesome Holidays. John - Great run to you. We could get you some of those battery operated hand warmers. Big grin Raymond - Enjoy your rest. No run for me today, thinking of doing a run bike run tomorrow to test out the training. Supposed to be a little warmer so we'll see what happens. Have a Great Day!!
                          Happy Running,
                          Troy

Sweet dreams PDP gang. Yes, I'm excited asbout my long run tomorrow. The long run is my training day of choice and I love it. The weather is supposed to be fairly pleasant .... as in 30° with 5-10 mph winds. That's much better than the 16° on my Thu run.

Good morning everyone. I failed in my attempt at another 26.2 mile easy run. It just wasn't feeling right so I called it quits at 23. 3:22:08, 8:47 pace, and a 131 AHR. That's 69% HRR. I was pleased with that. I don't know why I couldn't go the distance. 2 weeks ago in felt great. Maybe next time.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Hi everyone! FInally feeling alot better - Out for a 9 miler this morning - longest run in about a month I'd estimate. Felt pretty good to tell the truth. However, I think my new 305 is posessed. At every mile lap it popped up with some message that I could not read - no glasses. I reset it when I was done and just now when I went to log the run it had disappeared! What is even stranger is that it says I ran 22 miles on December 29th - not! AND I ran 24 miles on March 31, 2007!!! Never even owned it then - and my longest run ever was 14 miles. Geech! I'll see what it does for me tomorrow. What do you guys/gals think of setting up our own user group? Others can still join - but it is so easy to keep in touch that way! Cheers! ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                                It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com