Garmin Stopped Syncing (Read 228 times)

Seattle prattle

There is a very easy solution...go over to Garmin Connect and download the workout (gear top right, export gpx), the upload the original workout file here. Delete the one here you don't like. Just a few mouse clicks, 30 seconds.

Damn! You mean i went out and ran it again for nothing?! (j/k)

DavePNW

Looks like it came through sometime this afternoon.  All is well.  Thanks, eric!

+1. Delay was reduced from 24 hours to 8. Progress!

Dave

DavePNW

Are you using the Connect app?  

Yep.

Dave

nvandrews

Are people still having syncing issues? Mine isn't working.

DavePNW

+1. Delay was reduced from 24 hours to 8. Progress!

And today, it was there right away.

Dave

dsbrunner

Run Army

Ok so odd issues then. My run from yesterday came they and then my run from this morning, however my run from the 10th is still missing!

an amazing likeness

Ok so odd issues then. My run from yesterday came they and then my run from this morning, however my run from the 10th is still missing!

What you're seeing is the Garmin Connect logic for re-trying failed transfers.  Just download the workout from the 10th at Garmin Connect and upload it here.

If Garmin Connect finally ships it over, just delete the duplicate here. One simple mouse click.

No worries, mate.

I've done my best to live the right way. I get up every morning and go to work each day. (for now)