Check out my blog! (Read 128 times)

fastfeat96

Hi everyone! I'm going to be a division one college runner next year at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill! I own PR's of 4:13 in the mile, 9:20 in the two mile, and 15:42 in the 5k. But enough about me. I'm really interested in your opinions right now! I just started writing a running blog http://dailyrunninglife.blogspot.com/ and I want to know what you guys think of it! If you could click the link and let me know what you think that would be awesome. If you not interested totally fine. I hope everyone had a good run today!!!!

King of PhotoShop

You have one advantage over the average runner in writing this blog, and that is that you are a super runner.  This means that slow guys like me are going to enjoy reading how the fast guys do it.  Here in Dallas where I live, we have an Olympic qualifier whose blog is very popular for that reason.

The tempo run approach was quite interesting.  I'm sure you know that there are as many definitions and descriptions of the tempo run as there are coaches out there, but yours is a good one.  I could give you additional feedback offline if you write directly to me. I am at:  spareribs823 at gmail dot com.

Notice the RA Bloggers thread here on the Forum. Some of us are running bloggers and are having a useful chat about our blogs and what makes for a successful one.

Good luck with your blog and your running.  Spareribs

fastfeat96

Thanks a lot! I'm relatively young but I've been at this for a very long time (since I was 7) and  just want to share some valuable stuff I've learned! I would love to get additional offline feedback from you! I hope your doing well and training hard!