I am officially a Grandma! (Read 871 times)

Congrats Claire! I'm so glad everything went well, we were getting worried about you. TJ is such a little cutie! I'm so happy for you and Alice Smile
      Congrats, Claire! He's adorable! Thank you for the GREAT pictures! I've been waiting to see him/them/you. Enjoy!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

what a wonderful new years gift! A

Recalculating...

Another Passion

Congratulations to you and Alice, Claire! Glad all went well! Let the spoiling begin.... Big grin

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful...as is Grandma & Mommy! We can't wait to see more pics!
            So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

Dog-Love

Wow...good job...I was waiting to hear. I bet you are just so overwhelmed with the new boy. Best of luck to all of you!
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                adorable, Claire! Congratulations!
                Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Top 'O the World!

Congratulations Claire!! & WOW! You look WAAAAY to young to be a Grandma!! Shocked
                  Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Now that was a bath...

Congratulations Claire!! & WOW! You look WAAAAY to young to be a Grandma!! Shocked
                    So true. Say it again. Big grin Thanks everyone I am beyond 'In love' with this little boy. I just want to wrap him up and steal him - but I think that might annoy my daughter! Claire xxx
                  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                    JakeKnight

I'm sorry to proverbially rain on everyone's proverbial parade but I'm raising the proverbial great big brown Flag of Bullshit on this whole thread. I don't believe a word of it. Did you SEE that picture of Claire? Unless she and her daughter both had children at the age of 9 - there's no way she's a grandma. It's just not possible. I did the math. I used calculus, I multiplied by pi (and pie), I included imaginary numbers like 42 and 69, and every time I do the calculations I come to the same conclusion: no babe that hawt can possibly be a grandmother. You've all fallen for it. Suckers. Well, most of you. At least one of you is on the right track:
                      I'm going to need birth certificates and bikini pictures before I offer any congratulations. It's a grandma grand-hoax.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

I did the math. I used calculus, I multiplied by pi (and pie), I included imaginary numbers like 42 and 69, and every time I do the calculations I come to the same conclusion: no babe that hawt can possibly be a grandmother.
                        I agree Jake, which makes Mr Kooky the world's luckiest fake grandpa. Congrats Claire, that's a great picture of a very handsome young man.

E.J.
                        Greater Lowell Road Runners
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

JakeKnight

And where the Hell is Claire, anyway?

And where the Hell is Claire, anyway?
                            I think you were on hiatus when Claire's distal tibia decided to behave rather badly. Kooky sightings have been infrequent since. You can follow the link, but be warned it's enough to bring a tear to just about any gorilla's eye. Looks like I am benched for a long, long, 'Oh so long' time

E.J.
                            Greater Lowell Road Runners
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

JakeKnight

I'm just going to keep bumping this until Hottie McGMILF shows up.

I wish my grannie looked like that!! But then again, I am 50 , so it's probably very unlikelly!!! Big grin