Travel Stinks (Read 850 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

About to go out for my fourth run while on the road, wearing the same stinky running clothes.  Same stinky clothes, four days.  Not bad. Every day, a little stinkier.

What is your worst?

Purdey

Self anointed title

28 days, same clothes, no shower. It was not pleasant.

Old, Slow, Happy

My worst is when I go to Orlando in April for a week-long packaging conference.  I usually rotate two sets of running clothes.  I seem to sweat much more since I'm coming from cold weather up here in Ohio.  I hang my gear around the room to dry.  My wife is extremely unimpressed with the whole thing.  She can't come along this spring so I'm lookng for someone else to share the fun.  Anyone interested?

Dave

3 months.  No shower.  Handwashing clothes when possible.

Wasn't running though.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Purdey

Self anointed title

3 months.  No shower.  Handwashing clothes when possible.

Wasn't running though.

Dave - likely our experiences were in broadly similar situations...... I wasn't "running" but I was running some of the time.

protoplasm72

Last week I did 3 runs in hot and humid Puerto Rico in the same clothes.  I thought about leaving my clothes there cause I didn't want them in my suitcase.  Of course I would take that smell over the nasty funk from some of my scuba diving trips.  

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

xor

Is this about crappy travel stories? Longest time between washing clothes?  Specific to stinky running clothes?

Anyway, I'm giving it to dgb12&%.

Hoodoo Guru

About to go out for my fourth run while on the road, wearing the same stinky running clothes.  Same stinky clothes, four days.  Not bad. Every day, a little stinkier.

What is your worst?

Please tell me you will change before packet stuffing this evening.  Please.

The tangents are moot.

Feeling the growl again

Dave - likely our experiences were in broadly similar situations...... I wasn't "running" but I was running some of the time.

I'm guessing dirty clothes were the least of your worries.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

What is your worst?

Seriously?  On average you wash your running clothes more frequently than every four runs? 

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

28 days, same clothes, no shower. It was not pleasant.

winner.

Dave

Most likely true.  Did this occur during the winter months of 1990-1991?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com