More miles than degrees club (Read 4509 times)

Me either...it was 65 degrees today here in Colorado!!!

62 here, and only 5.33 miles. Can I accumulate? 

JimR

Well that was easy.  5 1/2 lunchtime miles at zippo, null, nothing, valueless, nonexistent degrees.

I did opt to properly cover my legs this time.

Chris Pinney

I have wanted to join this club for a couple years. Living in northern virginia has made it difficult . It occasionally drops into the teens,even single digits. This Sunday anyone around here has a legitimate shot. Usually work gets in the way but Sunday I have no excuse.

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

Start temp -7, end temp -5.  8 miles.

Leah, mother of dogs

beat

Break on through

I've been working through some injuries so today was my first day this year with more miles than degrees - 6 miles and 3 degrees. It's a sunny day, and the roads were clear, so it was good to get out there!

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

I went out last night for a 4 or 5 mile run.  Temperature was 6 degrees, dropping to 0 by the time I got back.  Ended up doing 8 miles because it was so nice out (no wind and light snow falling).

JimR

6ish at 5F.

spinach

I had a 5k race this morning but when I got there it was cancelled due to the temperature -5°F and wind chill.  I ran the course and two extra miles.  so 5 at -5°  When I got home it was still minus 2 and I took my dog for another 5 mile run.  Did I get in twice today or should this be considered just a single run?

I had a 5k race this morning but when I got there it was cancelled due to the temperature -5°F and wind chill.  I ran the course and two extra miles.  so 5 at -5°  When I got home it was still minus 2 and I took my dog for another 5 mile run.  Did I get in twice today or should this be considered just a single run?

Looks like 13 More Miles Than Degrees Points to me. 

*My Art Website  *My Run For The Critters

1980 Humboldt Redwoods Marathon  PRs:  5K 31 • 10K 1:09 • HM 2:43

July 29th, 2017 Jug End Loop Ultra (Half MarathonTrail Run) 

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

-12 at start, -10 at finish.  7 miles.  Picked the wrong day to forget Chapstick.

Leah, mother of dogs

spinach

The temperature was between -1° and 1°, and I did 14 miles.  The wind wasn't as strong as yesterday but it felt a lot colder today.

areesemd

5 miles at 3 degrees F.  Glad to check that off.

3 miles at -4 this morning.  I've ran in cold weather before, but this is the first time I experienced frozen eyelashes.

joescott

15 miles, 13 F.  It seems I was a bit premature when I hoped a while ago that I was done with these for the season.  It was pretty windy this morning, and I just hated plowing into the wind.  I felt wimpy, miserable, slow and self pitying most of the way.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

joescott

I think we should count it however you want!  You certainly earned it!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.