Less is more? / Hair in low places (Read 2508 times)

xor

Older guys DO have hair in more places.

Ask me how I know.

Sigh.

mikeymike

Regarding things seen in the gym.  Some guy was blow drying his ass yesterday when I was there.  What's up with that?  I've never had to blow dry my ass.  Anybody here do that?

I can honestly say I've never blow dried my ass--or any other part of my body, for that matter, seriously.  But Jesus if I was going to blow dry my ass I sure as hell wouldn't do it in a public locker room.

Runners run

HA!  My wife took our 4 year old to the gym last weekend.  The wife took her into the b-room to wash her hands and an elderly lady walked past them naked.  My daughter says to my wife, "Why do her boobies hang down so far?"  Luckily the old lady didn't hear, but a younger one did and couldn't stop laughing.

Regarding things seen in the gym.  Some guy was blow drying his ass yesterday when I was there.  What's up with that?  I've never had to blow dry my ass.  Anybody here do that?

This reminds me...  A little boy was watching this lady sitting across from him in a bus, putting make-up on her face.  "What are you doing?" he asked.  "I'm putting my make-up on," she replied.  "Why?" he asked.  "So I'd look beautiful," she said.  He was watching her for a few minutes and said, "Then how come it's not working?" ;o)

For the second part, how could you tell he was blow drying his ass?  Maybe he was just dispursing something...???

SMART Approach

There is a sicko at my gym that shaves his pubes at the sink in the locker room! WTF. Idiot! He is also the guy that stops and stairs at ladies doing the hip adduction machine thinking he is discreet.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

keeponrunning

This reminds me...  A little boy was watching this lady sitting across from him in a bus, putting make-up on her face.  "What are you doing?" he asked.  "I'm putting my make-up on," she replied.  "Why?" he asked.  "So I'd look beautiful," she said.  He was watching her for a few minutes and said, "Then how come it's not working?" ;o)

For the second part, how could you tell he was blow drying his ass?  Maybe he was just dispursing something...???

Bad time to be eating and on RA!  Joking

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

It is bizarre, but I'm pretty sure it's a generational thing.  There is a different "culture" in an older-guy locker room than there is in a younger-guy locker room.

The oatmeal has covered this.  Minor differences  (scroll to the bottom).

Yeah... when I was a kid (I'm 45 now) nobody really cared about covering up when changing. Now you see (mostly young) people go to extraordinary lengths contorting themselves to keep covered up as they change. 

DanB

Ask me how I know.

Sigh.

I know I certainly do!  Big grin

2013 Goals.......

Ask me how I know.

Sigh.

cuz you're older???

There is a sicko at my gym that shaves his pubes at the sink in the locker room! WTF. Idiot! He is also the guy that stops and stairs at ladies doing the hip adduction machine thinking he is discreet.

we had one of those guys at our work fitness center. I'm glad I was never in a work meeting with him as it would have been hard to make eye contact. 

PaulyGram

Fast is better than long

I find short curlies in the mens room at work (typical office business setting).

1. disturbing

2. how?

2017 Goals: Give up goals; they're stoopid

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm the rest of the night;
                      Set a man afire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

What in the Jehu?

Pauly, 

I would like to lose a few pounds gradually and in a safe, healthy way. But thanks, nonetheless, for your efforts.   

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Pauly, 

I would like to lose a few pounds gradually and in a safe, healthy way. But thanks, nonetheless, for your efforts.   

a little kick-start never hurt anyoneShocked

Get Lost :)

Title fixed to reflect discussion. Smile
                            LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

You have stalls for changing?

Huh.

We're just "out there".

All this time I thought I was in the stall for changing.  Granted, it's a communal stall.

My DH saw a guy blow drying his junk once.  I think that was the last straw.  He usually just came home complaining about all the sausages hanging out, which was enough on it's own.  Then the blow dryer.  Yeah.  And it was an old guy.

So we'd compare notes.  I'd tell him about the women showing no tact.  Just saw much more than I expected.  Sometimes I would tell him I saw some "fake boobs", or was pretty sure they were, as they were round at the top!  I wasn't looking, but when said woman is blowing drying her hair in front of the bathroom sink, naked and you are trying to wash your hands....

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."