This is pretty cool (Read 808 times)

Wow!  Thanks for sharing!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Ostrich runner

Dude.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Cool,  Thanks.

Now that was a bath...

I am not very bright/clever/technical and I have no idea if this is a joke.

Please help me Trent.

I am suffering.

• jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow...smart phones are cool!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

an amazing likeness

Well that just negates the years I've spent learning how to find beer and bathrooms in 6 languages....

Ok that was close

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

jeffdonahue

My wife was just telling me about a guy she works with who has an app on his iPhone where you speak into the phone, and then hit a button and repeats back what you just said but in another language.  Sounds like they have expanded on that so it can do text now - cool.

Reminds me of the commercial for the iPad where they hold it up to the star lit sky and it connects the dots to make the constellations for whatever area of sky you are looking at.

L Train

I am suffering.

But are you in pain?

xhristopher

I am suffering.

But are you in pain?

It must hurt not to know.

Cool, but we should have no need for an app. like that here in AMERICA.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

mikeymike

Yup, if English was good enough for Jesus Christ it's good enough for our children.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am not very bright/clever/technical and I have no idea if this is a joke.

Please help me Trent.

I am suffering.

Not a joke.

But me, I am a joke.

it is cool but i think it should have a zoom function for text that is farther away and big restaurant menus. it needs to be more versatile to be successful. no one ever really reads the warning signs that they used as examples, mainly because in real life situations you understand the message the sign is trying to display without knowing what the words mean. people will play with it for a while but translating PISO MOJADO signs will die swiftly. it would be great for menus though, and intl. airports.

Cool, but we should have no need for an app. like that here in AMERICA.

It's too late. WE'RE HERE.  Moooooooooooooooohahahahahaha!! 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus