What store sells foam rollers or "The Stick" (Read 724 times)

I've been trying to find foam rollers or "The Stick" at various stores, but no luck. I know I can order them online, but does anyone know what brick-and-mortar stores, or kind of stores, sells these things? I've checked stores like Sports Authority, Dick's, Walmart, but no luck.
    Derek

Roads were made for journeys...

http://www.thestick.com/
        Thanks, but I was actually trying to find a brick-and-mortar store so I can get it right away rather than having to wait several days for it to be delivered.
        Derek
        vicentefrijole

I think most running specialty stores should have one... better yet, a PT store if you can find one! Just a word of advice from a friend of mine who's used one (and loves it)... he said that 'the firmer the better'.
            V.F. is probably right; I think you'll have to try a running store. I know our local Nashville Fleet Feet carry them (or did the last time I was there). They have stores in Texas, but I don't think any in the DFW area, if that's where you're from. I think they have stores in Houston, if you're ever down there. Also, I always see them being sold at marathon expos. If you sign up for a half marathon, you can probably buy one right when you pick up your race packet.
            E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
            -----------------------------

Also, I always see them being sold at marathon expos. If you sign up for a half marathon, you can probably buy one right when you pick up your race packet.
              I'll check a couple running stores. I'm not running the Dallas marathon this weekend, but I was thinking of swinging by the expo on Sat so maybe they'll have them there. If I can't find one by Sat, I'll just order it online. Thanks Derek
              Derek
              vicentefrijole

yeah, I've seen them at the expos too... sounds like a good bet.. Big grin Are there Fleet Feet stores everywhere? I've only been exposed to them in Chicago... is it a national franchise or what? I'm pretty happy with the ones we have here.. I think they're all owned by the same guy.
                  I think most running specialty stores should have one.
                  I found one at a running store. Thanks
                  Derek