Skirts and the uninformed. (Read 1336 times)

Wore my running skirt (that has no slits and little briefs) for last weeks race and todays race. LOVED it! Had no issue's what's so ever. Definetly happy with that purchase!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, poo...I don't think my skirt will be here before Sat. I just realized that since they use Paypal for their payments and it works as an echeck that they likely won't even ship it until it clears, and it's not expected to clear until Weds. They probably wouldn't ship it until Thurs. at the earliest and it has to get all the way from CA to MI. Darn. Guess I'll be wearing the boring powder blue skirt for my biggest race of the year... Sad k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Guess I'll be wearing the boring powder blue skirt for my biggest race of the year... Sad k
        Did you order it from runningskirts.com?
        2009: BQ?
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Did you order it from runningskirts.com?
          Yeah. I wish I could buy one of those locally, just so I would have it for Sat. Dang, they are so cute! I really have a feeling that with the low rise and the lack of side slits that it will work perfectly with my Camelbak. I really wanted that flashy (loud) color combo, too...that way DH should be able to pick me out of the pack that much easier. k

~ Sarah Kay

I would email them - now - and tell them why you need it so quickly! They've always responded really quickly by email ... maybe offer to pay express shipping, give them a credit card number over the phone?!
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would email them - now - and tell them why you need it so quickly! They've always responded really quickly by email ... maybe offer to pay express shipping, give them a credit card number over the phone?!
              Ooh, now there's a thought! I think I will do that! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Ooh, now there's a thought! I think I will do that!
                Let me know how it goes!
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I e-mailed them last night, Cindy already replied this AM, I sent her my phone # and she should be calling back soon to do the CC payment over the phone--then it should ship today! I'm VERY impressed with their customer service thus far! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I e-mailed them last night, Cindy already replied this AM, I sent her my phone # and she should be calling back soon to do the CC payment over the phone--then it should ship today! I'm VERY impressed with their customer service thus far!
                    Yay, so you'll get it before your race! Their customer service is great ... which is so rare these days (says the 25 yr old, haha). Cool
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay, so you'll get it before your race! Their customer service is great ... which is so rare these days (says the 25 yr old, haha). Cool
                      I hope so! She said in the e-mail that she would call me this AM and get it out in the mail today...but it is already going on noon her time and still not a peep. Ack. I've been hanging by the phone all day--even brought it in the bathroom while I took my shower after my workout. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, I just got an email from Cindy (one of the twins). She is going to ship my skirt either today or tomorrow...that is SO nice. My Paypal echeck payment isn't predicted to even clear until Weds. or Thurs.! As long as that skirt works for me I am hereby a BIG fan of the RunningSkirts.com company! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Will it get to you on time?!
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It should, assuming they ship Priority Mail. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I just ordered from runningskirts.com as well. I have been hemming and hawing and decided that with all this studying and work, I need a treat. Smile They have such fast customer service! I e-mailed to ask about sizing, and got a response in minutes. I ordered the "athletic" skirt though. I'm not ready for briefs yet Clowning around
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The verdict is in--I did ~2 miles in my new runningskirts.com skirt and Camelbak and it did. not. budge. Neither did the liner briefs. Those babies stayed right on my cheeks where they belong. No pulling out of wedgies. The sizing is perfect, too...maybe even just a hair generous. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay