home page (Read 579 times)

I love that each time I log on, there's a different "I run because ..." from different users. I read this almost every time I log a run, and find most people's take on it refreshing. I also love that it's different every time I log on ... sometimes I even refresh a few times to read a few more. But because they are randomly selected, sometimes you end up with stuff like this ... "I started running because I wanted to turn into a fag just like all the other fags that run." – codfish Eric, is there a way you can set it up so that people can report stuff like this so you can remove it from being chosen for display on the home page?
    eric :)

Hrm... I always knew that there'll be a time when something like this will come up. I don't any mechanism right now for report such inappropriateness and to filter them out. I guess for now, you can report them either via the feedback page, or here. And with peer pressure, maybe we can shame them into modifying it. It would be nice if eveyone act maturely. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. eric Smile