The COVID-19 Wild West Thread (Read 601 times)

Running Problem

Problem Child

Just to be crystal clear, you are a heartless asshole. You don’t need to take that personally because it’s a simple fact. And you base your logic on a lack of understanding of medical knowledge, epidemiology, and all the false equivalences you make. While I’m on the topic, given how much time you think you are running, you are a fairly mediocre runner.

I have never claimed to be a great runner. Go ahead and scroll through my posts. Look at my PRs. Check it with an age graded calculator. When you see it's around a D+ to C- percentage ask yourself how serious I take this thread. I thought it was about discussing police brutality or something we can't discuss in any other thread on runningahead.com. Oh and when the second wave comes through...make sure everyone ELSE who tells you it's coming is ALSO called a heartless asshole.

stadjak Funny how work comes and goes. Sometimes I'm busy. some times I'm not.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Also, you have enough cognitive dissonance that you don't even know what you wrote above. 🙄

I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal-food-trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

Oh and when the second wave comes through...make sure everyone ELSE who tells you it's coming is ALSO called a heartless asshole.

Running Problem

Problem Child

Also, you have enough cognitive dissonance that you don't even know what you wrote above. 🙄

I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal-food-trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

See the source image

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Running Problem

Problem Child

Wrong reference.

I thought you were done talking to me.

VDOT 53.37 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The reference used the phrase “don’t want to”, which is not the same as “not going to”. Again, you have demonstrated a lack of ability to understand simple English. Makes me wonder why you think you can have such an advanced understanding of viral epidemiology. 

it also makes me wonder if you understand the dog whistle nature of the hand sign you posted just now. Wow.

I thought you were done talking to me.

Running Problem

Problem Child

The reference used the phrase “don’t want to”, which is not the same as “not going to”. Again, you have demonstrated a lack of ability to understand simple English. Makes me wonder why you think you can have such an advanced understanding of viral epidemiology. 

it also makes me wonder if you understand the dog whistle nature of the hand sign you posted just now. Wow.

I never said anything about having an advanced understanding of viral epidemiology. To be 100% clear....I don't have an advanced understanding of viral epidemiology. I'm also a mediocre runner AT BEST. Oh and thought distance or something like that. whatever that is. I have so much to learn I'm glad I found this website and you've entered my life. It's proved to be very educational at a very important time in my life. I'm sure you read this as sarcastic or something other than fact.

It is my racially allowed privileges allowing me to be so dumb about things. Here I am thinking it was a game from back in the day where you'd get punched if you look at it and now it's a white supremacist thing because the internet says so. Glad I've spent the day free from work so I can educate myself on so many things. Seems like so many things are racist or white supremacist related these days I'm not going to be surprised when the white background of this website, or the lack of any other color option being available, makes it to the front page of my local news.

VDOT 53.37 

an amazing likeness

fetchez la vache !

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

darkwave

Mother of Cats

Brewing - not cool at all 

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

To be 100% clear....I don't have an advanced understanding of viral epidemiology. I'm also a mediocre runner AT BEST. Oh and thought distance or something like that. ... It is my racially allowed privileges allowing me to be so dumb about things. 

Finally, you are making sense.

it's a white supremacist thing because the internet says so

No. It is a white supremacist thing because white supremacists use it the same way Nazis used the heil hand sign. And it is beyond odious.

rlopez

On page 7, cat asks me to explain white privilege to him.

On page 13, he is posting ye olde "circle game" (wink wink).

Cat thinks he's playing rope a dope and quite witty about it.

We see you, friend. We see you.

rlopez

ars gratia artis = art for art's sake

dicks gratia dickitis = being a dick just for the sake of being a dick

John Wood

This has become almost as entertaining as the cold dick hurt thread.

How long before the killer bunnies swoop in?

Running Problem

Problem Child

On page 7, cat asks me to explain white privilege to him.

On page 13, he is posting ye olde "circle game" (wink wink).

Cat thinks he's playing rope a dope and quite witty about it.

We see you, friend. We see you.

I guess white privilege is where people can call me racist for posting an image I thought was a stupid game people played in high school.

If I wasn't white I could post the same image and not be called a white supremacist/racist/sympathizer. Such a privilege. Maybe if you'd explained it to me as "you can be called a racist for doing things other people won't be called a racist for, and literally no one will believe you made a mistake in life" I'd have understood a lot more of what white privilege was/is/will be.

Thanks for the educational opportunity. Maybe I should go edit my previous post so I can erase this painful moment from your life similar to tearing down statues and renaming buildings fixes the painful memories people have had when dealing with actual racism in their daily life.

peace out. I'm done with this thread. Going back to running being mediocre because it is less offensive and not considered racist.

edit: yup. Filled with racism. How could I be so (insert really fancy word for racist stupid)

VDOT 53.37