Cruise Lines (Read 543 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I have...priced them and they are FREAKING $$$. Otherwise that would be really fun. Though DS is 7...probably would be 8 before we'd actually do something like a cruise. I think even a standard cruise with things like climbing walls and water slides would keep him pretty happy.
    Oh, I could believe that! Just going to Disney World about bankrupted us. Some people are Disney FREAKS - they go multiple times a year. We had fun, but it's nothing we want to do again. There are too many other cool places to go.
      I went on a Norwegian cruise a couple summers ago to Berumda and the Bahamas...I loved the Norwegian "freestyle" philosophy, I would hate being seated at a table with strangers and at certain times. Cruises are fun but we hated only having 6-7 hrs on a given island. For that reason we decided to rent a house on an islance for our honeymoon in a few weeks instead of doing another cruise. p.s. Marcus, remember the other day when I said not to mention the S word? What did my boss hand me this morning but the abstract of a paper on exactly what I'm working on. gulp.
      Heroes never die. They just reload.

The Greatest of All Time

p.s. Marcus, remember the other day when I said not to mention the S word? What did my boss hand me this morning but the abstract of a paper on exactly what I'm working on. gulp.
        Awww, that sucks!! Sorry hon. Keep your chin up, ok?
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Big Chicken!

As for some cruises costing crazy $$$, check out www.vacationstogo.com. You can find some great deals through their site. As for Disney cruises, well...we are a family of Disney park freaks. I'll go through the site above for the best price. My kids will love it. Hopefully next summer (crosses fingers). It would be our first cruise. CAN'T WAIT!
          Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!
            I finally got my wife to agree to a 5 day cruise last September. We needed a getaway for our 25th anniversary, and it was our best option. We sailed on Royal Caribbean's "Explorer of the Seas" to Bermuda. We loved the experience, and we rebooked a 9 day cruise (same line, same ship) for this October. We're going to Bermuda, St Maarten, St Thomas, San Juan. Our kids are older, so they did not go with us (and aren't this time, either.) We had a really nice mix of ages, families, couples, etc. We went through vacationstogo.com for both cruises. I really recommend the site.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright