This is inspiring. (Read 152 times)

Joann Y

I missed this when it happened but still seems worth a post. The look on his face is priceless. Probably should stop bitching about my foot hurting now. 105 year old cyclist...  www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/04/508213332/105-year-old-cyclist-rides-14-miles-in-an-hour-en-route-to-a-world-record

Awesome! Smile

Bartle

Spam
        Altair5

Runs in the rain

An amazing accomplishment! I just hope I can remain as active as I get older, but not many make it to 105!.

Long distance runner, what you standin' there for?
          Get up, get out, get out of the door!

Yeah!

This post is way old, but still inspires.  I just checked wikipedia and this guy Robert Marchand is still alive and kickin' at 108.

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

Dang!

That's cool for him, because he's still active. I hope to check out before I get to the point of being unable to get around. It's not quantity of years that counts, it's quality. Since we're keeping score.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

torrylanes

If you need help with homework or some other project, then http://essaypapers.reviews/ this site will help you deal with this.