Dick hurt in the cold morning (Read 4741 times)

King Plantar

How is this thread still going Undecided Let it die necros!

Kalsarikännit

Another one of kk's trolls just came in here, bumping a thread to tell people not to bump this thread?

Okey-dokey.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Prince of Fatness

Another one of kk's trolls just came in here, bumping a thread to tell people not to bump this thread?

Okey-dokey.

Yeah it's gotta be trolling, because why bump this thread during a time of year when dicks are still safe?

Not at it at all. 

bhearn

Yeah it's gotta be trolling, because why bump this thread during a time of year when dicks are still safe?

Oh yeah? Trying running a 50K naked starting at 5 am at 4,000 feet, in the desert.

#artbydmcbride

Is your D okay?

Runners run

Alrunr

I have nothing to add except that I thought this thread was about my ex-wife's father whose name was Richard Hurt.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

My contribution to the thread is an email I got from a neighbor this morning in regard to road work we need to have done:

"Joe Arsenault said he will get his dick to me this week, he is aware of the Monday deadline. I will forward it as soon as I have it."

Her follow-up email:

"Hang on, I was dictating that email – I just saw what the computer translated. BID, he will get his BID to us. Sorry!"

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

"Joe Arsenault said he will get his dick to me this week, he is aware of the Monday deadline. I will forward it as soon as I have it."

Things you would rather not know.

Kalsarikännit

Things you would rather not know.

Speak for yourself.

Anyone have Joe's phone number?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Half Crazy K 2.0

I will admit I have read this thread every time it pops up. At the finish of the Baltimore marathon & half, they were announcing some finishers. Imagine my surprise when I heard David Lu. I had to check the results, different spelling, I thought I was in the presence of an internet legend. Oh, and for the record, it was way too warm for any to be hurt.

kkittenkat

English Villian

Okey-dokey.

Oh, and for the record, it was way too warm for any to be hurt.

did you take a pole?

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Half Crazy K 2.0

did you take a pole?

75 degrees out. Maybe 60 at the start. Could have been some issues due to heat. I didn't ask around.

did you take a pole?

Lolz. 

kkittenkat

English Villian

Lolz. 

Why have you got a donkey, on a boat, with a red flag and no obvious method of forward propulsion?