Obama won.. (Read 1497 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So the righties found out that Australia has an Atheist woman for a PM and Canada has socialized medicine and is cool with gay marriage...hey, move to TX and form a new country where you can have everything exactly the way it didn't pan-out from the election.  Correct?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Obama has done to much destruction, and the economy is ruined.

Didn't you mention something about being 16?  I'm assuming you don't really remember the 8 years preceding Obama, huh...?  Can't really destroy something that's already DOA.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

I'm assuming you don't really remember the 8 years preceding Obama, huh...?  Can't really destroy something that's already DOA.

Well if it was really DOA then why did we bother?  Bush has been gone for 4 years; when does Obama become accountable?  When can we drop this whole blame Bush excuse?  If, after 4 more years, unemployment is still high and the national debt is even higher who do we blame?

Not at it at all. 

So the righties found out that Australia has an Atheist woman for a PM and Canada has socialized medicine and is cool with gay marriage...hey, move to TX and form a new country where you can have everything exactly the way it didn't pan-out from the election.  Correct?

it's not the results of the election, it's the voting people and the government (not the president). If there isn't a responsible party to vote for, it's understandable that the people are upset and want change (not democrat to republican). If some people do not want change, and others aren't aware of our economic situation, and others vote for social stuff, then some are left wondering whether there is hope (regardless whether we have a republican or a democrat). There's been chatter in Texas for 10+ years (since I moved here).

When the federalist government takes ownership of state matters, the states (and the people) should ask questions and demand answers from our representatives.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

TheDroppingDead

Didn't you mention something about being 16?  I'm assuming you don't really remember the 8 years preceding Obama, huh...?  Can't really destroy something that's already DOA.

Age does not matter, and I am tired of people that keep bringing that up. I am guessing it is your way to advert the attention. Anyway, you do realize Obama is one of the worst presidents ever? To prove it to you, more than 8+ states are wanting to secede from the union. This is one major factor that clearly shows Obama is doing a horrible job. Also, here are lists of failures, by Obama. But before I begin I am using my cell phone, so the format might have not turned out well, but I had to, to get my point across. Edit, I just put links: http://mittromneycentral.com/2012/06/27/barack-obamas-vortex-of-poor-decisions-actions/ http://obamalies.net/list-of-obamas-failures
            xor

A very very small percentage of the residents of 20 states want to secede from the union partly because it is the current "cool" thing to do in social network land.  Eight states do not want to secede, not really.

As for age not mattering, have fun storming the castle.  You don't have much frame of reference to know worst from shinola.

But at least you have passion and potential interest, even if you aren't interested in facts.  When I was sixteen I really didn't care at all.

Imminent Catastrophe

Dang it, I'm out of popcorn. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

TheDroppingDead

A very very small percentage of the residents of 20 states want to secede from the union partly because it is the current "cool" thing to do in social network land.  Eight states do not want to secede, not really.

As for age not mattering, have fun storming the castle.  You don't have much frame of reference to know worst from shinola.

But at least you have passion and potential interest, even if you aren't interested in facts.  When I was sixteen I really didn't care at all.

I thought you were 15...lol. Anyway, you are pretty much telling me my information of history(since I was there/born yet) is false. If that is the case then all the facts that you tell people about World War I, World War II, and the Civil War is false, since you weren't there.
                  xor

No, I didn't say that at all.  But that's part of why I do think you aren't interested in facts.  You read something and bend it the way you want to bend it. 

I'm not trying to sell that Obama is the greatest president ever, nor that he's even doing a good job (though I WILL say that I like his speech-giving skills).  But worst ever?  Dude.  You really REALLY need to learn about the presidents between Washington and Obama.  There have been some pips.

Dang it, I'm out of popcorn. 

I have an air popper, and I will share.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                      Emil Zatopek

Imminent Catastrophe

I have an air popper, and I will share.

Sadly, popcorn is not Paleo.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Sadly, popcorn is not Paleo.

A quick Google search shoes me this is a thing: Paleo "Cauliflower Popcorn."  It's a crime against nature, but it's a thing.

I have everything to make it except the steely resolve to defy nature.

MTA: Is nutritional yeast...different than, you know, yeast?

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                          Emil Zatopek

xor

It is indeed different from the stuff you'd make bread with.

Apologies for linking hateful livestrong, but here you go.

I lied.  I don't have the ingredients to sin against nature. Smile

Emil Zatopek

TheDroppingDead

No, I didn't say that at all.  But that's part of why I do think you aren't interested in facts.  You read something and bend it the way you want to bend it. 

I'm not trying to sell that Obama is the greatest president ever, nor that he's even doing a good job (though I WILL say that I like his speech-giving skills).  But worst ever?  Dude.  You really REALLY need to learn about the presidents between Washington and Obama.  There have been some pips.

I do agree though, that Obama does have good speech skills. He is greatly admired for that talent. Also, I have learned much, about the presidents in-between Washington-Obama. George W. Bush even though he was president in the republican party, I did not like how he ran the country. Clinton was alright; Ronald Regan and John F. Kennedy were one of the most admired and best presidents of all time. That's why in each and every Presidential Debates, you always see each side mentioning how those men ran the country. In a smooth and efficient way.