Plan to hit 2:35 in 2013. Any ideas? (Read 651 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah... going from a 6:27 pace to 5:55 pace in a year - that would be difficult, I would think!  I have spent a few years unsuccessfully trying to get from 2:51 to 2:50!

I hear the Hansons have a new program. Maybe that would help?

mikeymike

I hear the Hansons have a new program. Maybe that would help?

I haven't heard much about that. Has anyone tried doing Hansons for their full Marys?

Runners run

Jess runs for bacon

I needed a chuckle this morning, thanks Smile

Resident Historian

You just have to choose the right race... and then choose the parts you'll be on course.

Neil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I'm here to tell you that fast is better. I've always believed this, in spite of the trouble it's caused me. - Hunter S. Thompson

drifter

Smile

Half or full marathon?

Why is it sideways?

Jeff, love your blog, by the way. I've found a few good points in it to take with me, even though  I haven't read all of it yet.

Hey, thanks!

zonykel

For those who haven't read. Great New Yorker article on the good dentist.

Wow. Great read. I remember reading an article on cheating in "marathon & beyond". Don't recall if this cheater was mentioned.

But as soon as the author mentioned that this dentist was involved with Amway, it didn't surprise me. (Yes, I have something against MLMs).

If  I was fitter and younger I could improve that much. I would use my shoe as a baton and run a relay with 4  friends.EmbarrassedBig grin

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius