Wahhh...I'm gonna miss this place! (Read 762 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tomorrow AM my mom, son, nephew and I will be driving to WI. My mom and nephew have been here since Mon...they took the Badger ferry across Lake MI. It will be fun to be home for a few days (Dane and I will try to make the entire drive back on Sat., though we may stop mid-way if it seems like too far to go in one day...he's an excellent car traveller, so it may not be bad if we don't hit any bad traffic or construction) and see old HS friends and show Dane my old stomping ground. But my folks are still in the dark ages and have no computer or 'net (actually, they HAVE a computer, but it's not even hooked-up...long story, but suffice it to say that they are both technophobes), so I won't be able to log any runs I do right away, much less get my daily RA fix. Sad *sniff* Of course, with the itinerary of fun places I want to do with my son I'd not have time, anyhow... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Have a great time Kirsten Smile
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks...I'm sure I will. But after a week with my mom here and eating crap, crap, and more crap (and lots of it) I'm really scared to step on the scale. I have a BAD feeling that the weight I lost over the Spring will be undone...oops. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Have a GREAT TIME and you WILL be missed!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Who's gonna rally us when the forums get quiet???? Maybe you can give me a guide book on what to do if that happens. Big grin Have fun K!
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Who's gonna rally us when the forums get quiet???? Maybe you can give me a guide book on what to do if that happens. Big grin
              Ha! I wish I had an iPhone, already.... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

You will be missed Smile !
                2009: BQ?
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

No scales, weigh-ins, or conscience allowed on vacation. What happens in Wisonsin stays in Wisonsin! HAVE FUN! Big grin Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Enjoy! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I just left WI. Where are you headed?

Now that was a bath...

Noooooooooo - Zoomy can't leave us for a few days! By then I will have given birth to black triplets, married my Brother in Law, had loving relations with a transsexual and ran at least 5 miles. I have a busy life, How will you keep up?
                      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                          Have a great time, K, we'll miss ya' Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just left WI. Where are you headed?
                            Door County...that's where I grew up from age 6-20. Will be spending tonite in Green Bay at my sister's. You were mostly on the other side of the state, right? k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How will you keep up?
                              Hmmm...mostly drinking beer, eating deep fried, beer-battered cheddar curds...fish boil, and a couple of runs--gotta burn some of that grub off! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Door County...that's where I grew up from age 6-20. Will be spending tonite in Green Bay at my sister's. You were mostly on the other side of the state, right? k
                                Up in the Northwest. There is a Rails-to-Trails route in GB you can run. We did Door County, including a fish boil and all the lighthouses last year. Good stuff!