This is not the Nike SWOOSH (Read 1308 times)

xor

And now, a shoe that one can find in the "Sky Mall" catalog (the ubiquitous catalog in the seatback pocket on almost all airlines).

Um. Ok.  You tell me what that shape is.

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Nice! That's the shoe for the kids whose parents had a special time in the mile high club.

TRUST THE PROCESS

What does it do? I can't believe Sky Mall would sell a regular shoe. I assume it has a built in radio, cuts the grass or organizes your ties..

Or maybe I'm thinking of SkyMaul

Goal: Age grade over 80% on a certified course.
        xor

I have to admit that I stopped reading when I saw the emblem.  I could go re-check their website.

Nah.

I want to be a persistent little swimmer.

Nice! That's the shoe for the kids whose parents had a special time in the mile high club.

bwahahahahaa!

Oh roo roooo!

Alarmingly enough, these same shoes were featured in the latest issue of one of my husband's car magazines and we were wondering about the, shall we say, "tadpole-like" shape on the side...WTF?  And yes, they do allegedly have super powers due to the springs contained in the soles of the shoes.

Purdey

Self anointed title

I wonder if that shoe emanated from these:

And now, a shoe that one can find in the "Sky Mall" catalog (the ubiquitous catalog in the seatback pocket on almost all airlines).

Um. Ok.  You tell me what that shape is.

Is this shoe for swimmers?  I am thinking that Phelps could have a new gig being the spokesperson for this brand...  He by far is the fastest little dude in the pool!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

xor

Hee.

+3 for Ravenclaw.