Is it nap time? (Read 469 times)

Bugs

I'm going to take a nap in the storage room. Can't keep my eyes open.

Bugs

My legs are killing me

Bugs - Have you been drinking green beer this morning? Big grin

Bugs

No maybe that's my problem. I really need to stash a pillow in that room. HR was the one who told that she used to do that so it, so think it's safe to do. Can't believe I'm still sick.

Bugs

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Slightly OT, but where I used to work, there was this manager that I would see dozing off during the lunch hour at his desk. Whenever this happened, I would go to a phone that was not my own and dial his extension, let it ring once, and hang up. Now you know why I used to work there. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Bugs

I'm not a chronic sleep on the job employee. Just sick getting through a cold. Not ANY worse than the "I'm going to work from home" employees. Ya, my @ss their working.

Bugs

jeffdonahue

I'm not a chronic sleep on the job employee. Just sick getting through a cold. Not ANY worse than the "I'm going to work from home" employees. Ya, my @ss their working.
              We have some of those here at my office - roll in at 10, roll out at 4, while I get here at 7, leave at 6. But they are doing work "from home". One of these work at home people I know has two little kids, I can only imagine just how much work she is getting done.

Bugs

We have some of those here at my office - roll in at 10, roll out at 4, while I get here at 7, leave at 6. But they are doing work "from home". One of these work at home people I know has two little kids, I can only imagine just how much work she is getting done.
                Probably none. It's just too tempting to do things like laundry, pick up the house, catch up on Oprah, etc... Proof I needed a nap Came home and took cat out of the dryer. ya, she doesn't like me right now.

Bugs

Smile that's funny
                  obiebyke

Aw, poor baby. You hadn't turned it on, had you?! Shocked

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Bugs

Don't think so. Guessing she jumped in there when somebody pulled something out.

Bugs