What do you drink? (Read 739 times)

I'm getting bored with my liquids. What do you drink with meals? I don't drink soda, used to occasionally drink iced tea (until I stopped using Splenda), sometimes drink pineapple juice, but typically just stick with water. Yeah, that's good for me and all, but sometimes I want a little more flavor to wash down food with. With juices, I'm picky. Don't care for super-sugary stuff. Never have experimented with different types of tea. And unfortunately, I can't drink wine with every meal. What do you guys drink?

"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -- Leonard Bernstein

Lazy idiot

Serious answer: water Also serious answer: beer (but mostly water with a Water Sensations packet thrown in for flavor)

Tick tock

Water or bourbon...depends on what I have scheduled for the day. mta...I forgot about coffee. That rounds out my three regular beverages.

Oh Mighty Wing

water or wine - sometimes both. a little oj in the morning.
          Roses Revenge

Water, milk or OJ with breakfast. Sometimes hot chocolate. Water with lunch, Wine with dinner. Sometimes beer.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

紅茶花伝 (royal milk tea) tonight Smile ice water more normally

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Breakfest - Coffee (really really strong) Lunch time - diet coke Dinner - Usually Iced T -- sometimes Milk and occasionally a Beer.

Champions are made when no one is watching

I tend to drink coffee & OJ in the am, water throughout the day, unsweetened tea with lunch and skim milk or wine with dinner. After dinner tends to be more wine or a beer.
                    bfast - coffee lunch - flavored seltzer water (I'm trying to stop drinking diet coke, this is the replacement) dinner - water

Run the race God set B4U

Breakfast: Coffee Lunch: Water w/ crystal light Supper: Water w/crystal light or unsweet tea too gave up diet drinks on Jan 4. I had gave up caffeine for 3 weeks at the beginning of the year, but I have some now, not alot.
                      5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
                        Breakfast - diet coke or diet iced tea Morning - hot tea w/ sugar - I get hungry around 10 and this keeps me away from the convenience store or donuts until lunch. Lunch - diet lemonade Afternoon - water/water w/ crystal light Dinner - diet lemonade or milk night - diet iced tea/lemonade. Gatorade G2 after runs. The occasional beer on a weekend. I've come a long way since my coke and 2 pop tart breakfasts. It took a couple weeks once I stopped drinking regular coke and tea to get used to the lighter taste but I noticed a significant improvement in how my stomach felt.
                          I drink a cup of coffee on days I need to think Otherwise, green tea hot or cold with honey and lemon seltzer I like various juices watered down - 4-6 ounces in a 20 ounce water bottle, papaya is good lately. I pick something exotic and slowly drink it all week. Pinot grigio and prosecco are also good

Recalculating...

protein shake & coffee in morning & coffee & water throughout day. dinner: water, beer/wine. w/ dinner. more beer than wine. tea before bed.

Best Present Ever

I make iced tea with herbal teas (rasberry zinger for example) when I really want something cold with flavor.
                              Jill_B

I fly.

Coffee Water OJ Once in a while I'll have a glass of wine Usually once a week I'll have a beer

Bring it on.