Can't Delete Entries (Read 357 times)

Hi Eric - First, thank you for all the work you do to keep this site up and running so smoothly.

By accident, I put double entries in my log (biking entries) on at least two occasions for November.  I can't get one of the entries.  It doesn't seem like the "Delete" button is working as there is no indication it is even trying.

I use Firefox (not sure of the version) and Windows XP. 

Thanks -

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

eric :)

Leslie,

I am not able to reproduce this problem.  When you click the Delete button, did it prompt you to confirm the delete?  If not, could you do the following:

1. Open the Error Console from FF's Tools menu

2. Click the Clear button

3. Try to delete an entry

Please list any error messages you see in the Error Console.

Hi Eric - No, there was no prompt.  I'll follow your directions and let you know if I'm still having problems.

Thanks so much ~

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

xor

>> I use Firefox (not sure of the version)

Just for future reference...

Go to the Help option in the top nav of Firefox.

Click "About Mozilla Firefox"

It'll open up a box with a whole bunch of stuff.  What you want is the last bit.

For example, I am running Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)

Usually if someone wants to know what you are running, you can give them this.  Technically, the most specific piece is the Firefox/3.6.13 piece usually.

This is the same process you use with many programs in Windows....  Help->About.