Free: Good Audio (Read 468 times)

Good is obviously a matter of taste but does anyone have any recommendations on: Free Podcasts Free Audiobooks Free Good (legal) Music I know, I know... I'm cheap. But I love new media!
    mdmccat

Imminent Catastrophe

Most podcasts are free. There are thousands, you need to narrow it down a bit. What are your interests?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Preston and Steve WMMR morning show. I podcast everyday

Go Pre!

Podrunner
            Most podcasts are free. There are thousands, you need to narrow it down a bit. What are your interests?
            Yes, I'm a podcast junkie and am starting to think I've found everything good out there... Of course I haven't scratched the surface, but I'm sure many of you have weeded through and found a few good ones. For example I hated history class growing up but Dan Carlins, Hardcore History is one of my favorites... I loved Ohio states Astronomy 162 and 163 lectures theres a ton of audio there, along with Astronomy cast. Scott Sigler has a few twisted, but good little books out there. Loved listening to Phidippadations, Dump Runners, Podrunner, Running from the Reaper, Fitness Rocks, Pod Climber, Dirtbag Diaries, KATG, and tons of others... But I'm really interested in what everyone else listens to... I'll give Preston and Steve a go - haven't heard that yet.
            mdmccat
            pitrunner

ooohh! I'll have to check out Hardcore History. Thanks for the heads up!

Misinformation Officer

This American Life podcast Indie Rock Feed