Most. Overplayed. Song. Ever (Read 867 times)

3:30AM - Leadville, CO

Who could forget this 1 hit wonder. I remember a guy locking himself inside a radio station for over 4hrs and repeatedly played this song over and over. I recall it because I was a young college student working in a local Cousins Sub shop in Madison, WI and it happened on my shift. Right Said Fred I'm Too Sexy I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love Love's going to leave me I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt So sexy it hurts And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan New York and Japan And I'm too sexy for your party Too sexy for your party No way I'm disco dancing I'm a model you know what I mean And I do my little turn on the catwalk Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah I do my little turn on the catwalk I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car Too sexy by far And I'm too sexy for my hat Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that I'm a model you know what I mean And I do my little turn on the catwalk Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah I shake my little touche on the catwalk I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my 'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean And I do my little turn on the catwalk Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah I shake my little touche on the catwalk I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat Poor pussy poor pussy cat I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love Love's going to leave me And I'm too sexy for this song
      Remember that song by the Cardigans "Love Fool"? That was and still is a terrible song and I wanted to shoot myself in the foot when it came on the radio every 5 minutes back in the mid-late 90s. That and MmmmBop... Those guys really just needed to get a haircut and shut up. I'm just sayin'
        I think officially its "Yesterday" by the Beatles.
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

For quite awhile when I was in high school, it was, "You Light Up My Life," by Debbie Gibson. Thank God it disappeared into obscurity after that! What a horrid song.
          seeEricaRun

Awesome

Remember that song by the Cardigans "Love Fool"? That was and still is a terrible song and I wanted to shoot myself in the foot when it came on the radio every 5 minutes back in the mid-late 90s. That and MmmmBop... Those guys really just needed to get a haircut and shut up. I'm just sayin'
            I'll that and I'll raise you a "Been Caught Stealing" by Jane's Addiction. It was a pretty good song until I was forced to sit through it until my ears bled.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

For quite awhile when I was in high school, it was, "You Light Up My Life," by Debbie Gibson. Thank God it disappeared into obscurity after that! What a horrid song.
              Gahhh...worst. earworm. ever. Cry Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, and that song wasn't Debbie Gibson...it was Debbie Boone.

~ Sarah Kay

I'll that and I'll raise you a "Been Caught Stealing" by Jane's Addiction. It was a pretty good song until I was forced to sit through it until my ears bled.
                  I like the bass line on "Been Caught Stealing". Like it so much I cut and it and looped it over and over and over and over again Big grin

Vim

Imminent Catastrophe

Never mind. duplicate post.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

At the time - Chumbawumba "Tubthumping"
                      "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
                        At the time - Chumbawumba "Tubthumping"
                        I can't stand that noise! Please remove your post Tongue

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He drinks a whiskey drink He drinks a vodka drink He drinks a lager drink He drinks a cider drink What's wrong with that...? Sounds good to me! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

He drinks a whiskey drink He drinks a vodka drink He drinks a lager drink He drinks a cider drink What's wrong with that...? Sounds good to me! Big grin
                            Love the concept! Hate the song! We had a mayor back when that song came out and that was the theme song for his campaign. He is now serving 38 years in prison for having sex with an 11 year old girl. Another good reason to hate the song!
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We had a mayor back when that song came out and that was the theme song for his campaign. He is now serving 38 years in prison for having sex with an 11 year old girl. Another good reason to hate the song!
                              Oh, man...that would definitely ruin it for me, too! Speaking of mayors doing dumb things...

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

Oh, man...that would definitely ruin it for me, too! Speaking of mayors doing dumb things...
                                LOL. Old Kwane got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Shocked Do ya think text messaging your girlfriend when your married is a bright idea? I don't think he is the sharpest tool in the shed.