Humiliation at the club (Read 1911 times)

Think Whirled Peas

I coulda swore there was a "no lists" rule around here somewhere...

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

How are you going to make the list with that attitude?

Amy

Jazz hands!

You're right. It was #5 on the rule list, I think.
        run run run AHHHHHH run run run
        MrH

What number was the rule?

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

xor

That kind of changes the tone of the crushery. Oh, no I guess it doesnt. I'm late to the party.
            You were on my original completely sincere list! Sigh. 11. Squeaky.

A Saucy Wench

Don't be an ass.
              We're all asses sometime. Or something.
              Sorry, robert, didnt mean to disillusion you. Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Jazz hands!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                run run run AHHHHHH run run run

A Saucy Wench

I think that only applied to the swamp. Or to Candice. Or to Candice in the swamp. I dunno. It's the first time I ever made a list, I'm aflutter. MT: so aflutter I forgot how to spell. Should have gone with discombobulated.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm sorry I wasn't at work today. This tread delivered, right up until the list of sunshine ass-blowers.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

I'm sorry I wasn't at work today. This tread delivered, right up until the list of sunshine ass-blowers.
                      Sad that on the days that someone is paying you you find more time to be here.

xor

Brown hole sun. I remember that song.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Sad that on the days that someone is paying you you find more time to be here.
                          I've got a lot more time at work than at home. At work, if there's a few spare minutes during process runs, I don't normally have to referee a fight over cookies and what DVD to watch. Kids are hard.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Think Whirled Peas

Brown hole sun. I remember that song.
                            I don't think I'll listen to "Brown Eyed Girl" quite the same way ever again.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

A Saucy Wench

I've got a lot more time at work than at home. At work, if there's a few spare minutes during process runs, I don't normally have to referee a fight over cookies and what DVD to watch. Kids are hard.
                              Yeah, remember that then next time someone wonders why I am in a foul mood. Evil grin Mine are sick. I am a softy when they are sick. All the DVD's and cheese covered food they want. They are a lot easier when they are sick except for the being trapped in the house part.

Scout7

sunshine ass-blowers.
                                When did we start talking about your mom?