Humiliation at the club (Read 1911 times)

mikeymike

Like this: I think mikeymike gives the best internet running advice.
    Me too. Oh, wait. But then again I often DO come off as an ass. The problem (depending on your perspective) is that I do absolutely nothing to avoid coming off like an ass. Sometimes just the opposite. Which means...maybe...I'm an ass? Oh dear. Also I'd like to just give major props to THUNDAH for one of the best games of internet cat and mouse I've ever witnessed. This was almost as good as when Jeff almost got MJ to not show up for the Monkey. Almost.

Runners run

The Thunder

Me too. Oh, wait. But then again I often DO come off as an ass. The problem (depending on your perspective) is that I do absolutely nothing to avoid coming off like an ass. Sometimes just the opposite. Which means...maybe...I'm an ass? Oh dear. Also I'd like to just give major props to THUNDAH for one of the best games of internet cat and mouse I've ever witnessed. This was almost as good as when Jeff almost got MJ to not show up for the Monkey. Almost.
      *Walks up to the podium* Ahem...wow. I was just happy to be nominated for best "Cat and Mouse" performance, even to be mentioned in the same breath of "Jeff & MJ" .....wow. I didn't really even come prepared with a speech. *Security Starts moving in* First i'd like to thank Jeff and MJ, because without them setting the standard I wouldn't be here today. I'd also like to thank God, because well...he gave me this gift. I'd like to thank my boss "The Man" for giving me plenty of time to waste while I'm at work. *Security whispers to me "You didn't win bud, get the eff off the stage!"* Whoa...whoa....whoa...Mikey said ALMOST. Oh shit. So I'm not the best "Cat and Mouser" this year? Shit.... Do I still get to walk back stage with the models?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Scout7

Only if you can coax them with your moobs.

The Thunder

Only if you can coax them with your moobs.
          If I ever meet you, we're gonna hug this shit out.

A Saucy Wench

This may be one of the best tangent threads ever. It's like a perpetual motion machine...just when you think it's slowing down, it tips a little and keeps going.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

If I ever meet you, we're gonna hug this shit out.
              Dude, what exactly are you planning on hugging???

#artbydmcbride

A moob to moob hug off!

Runners run

xor

Is a moob one of tanya's booms from behind? (edited to add: this is rhetorical. I've watched Biggest Loser. I know what 'moob' is, and then some)

Giant Flaming Dork

A moob to moob hug off!
                    Thanks. It's going to take some seriously heavy drinking to get that mental picture out of my head...

http://xkcd.com/621/

The Thunder

A moob to moob hug off!
                      Does anything NOT get you excited?

MrH

Does anything NOT get you excited?
                        I think she's the Don King of RA. Creating rivalries and promoting events is her thing.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

#artbydmcbride

hmmmmmmm, a new way to stimulate the economy.........? Big grin

Runners run

xor

I think she's the Don King of RA. Creating rivalries and promoting events is her thing.
                            leney has better hair. That said, I've never really noticed ilene creating rivalries. What ARE the rivalries around here anyway? Some of the people I'd include don't seem to be around here much these days... but, for example, would themewise include "Garmin vs not" "bluedora vs the smog monster" maybe.

MrH

leney has better hair.
                              I find that hard to believe. Don King's hair deserves its own TV show.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Lazy idiot

What ARE the rivalries around here anyway?
                                Globule vs. Scout

Tick tock