Matthew McConoughey to star in the film adaptation of Born To Run (Read 234 times)

the derivative writing style put me off.  The trashing of Bill Bowerman pissed me off. Wonder if the movie will follow suit.

I'm not really a fan of the book or the actor.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

beat

Break on through

I thought the book was interesting.  I'm looking forward to the movie.  My first thought was - "they're making a film adaptation of the Bruce Springsteen song?"

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I read about half and threw it in the trash.  For me, it became more boring as it went along.

steph  

Menace to Sobriety

Alright,alright, alright......

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

I've been running barefoot since....long before anyone paid me to...

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
              We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes
              joescott

dude just wears me out with how cool he is

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm thinking the movie might be better than the book.  Or worse.

Ntown Kevin, what company sponsors you for running barefoot?  Do they sell barefootness?

I'm thinking the movie might be better than the book.  Or worse.

Ntown Kevin, what company sponsors you for running barefoot?  Do they sell barefootness?

Sometimes you actually have to run backwards, to move forwards.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                    We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes
                    Joann Y

Do you think he will be wearing form-fitting compression shorts?

Menace to Sobriety

Thats what I love about high school cross country girls, man.......I get older, they stay the same age.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

That could be a good movie but I am pretty tired of him.  Those stupid car commercials did it for me.

#artbydmcbride

Alright,alright, alright......

Uncanny impersonation!  I thought you were him!

Runners run

SubDood

Sometimes you actually have to run backwards, to move forwards.

Sometimes you gotta go back to actually move forward. I mean, take a big step back. Like go from winning an Oscar to doing a car commercial.  http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/watch-jim-carrey-spoofs-matthew-mcconaughey-lincoln-ads-on-snl-1201339565/