Read here the quick & easy weight loss diet (Read 938 times)

health4all

I know most of you out there are already buff and kick butt, but I’m running to lose weight and get healthy – thought I’d tell you guys about this website I found, http://www.weightcircles.com – it’s an online weight loss support group, but it actually has a Running circle so it’s not just for your sedentary obese types ...
      There is also a pretty active user group right here on RA: JigglyJoggers

Derek

Princess Cancer Pants

I smell a troll. I hear they taste like chicken.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

shyrunner07

*adds spam to grocery list*

Princess Cancer Pants

Spam Lite, right? Wink k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Prophet!

i love spam!

Princess Cancer Pants

I actually don't mind spam (the stuff in the can, not the e-mail solicitations). I've had some awesome "Hawaiian meatballs" that use ground up spam and crushed pineapple--those babies are addictive! k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown