Find Your Stripper Name (Read 1006 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Sugar Razorshock Confused
      These are just too funny!

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Blaze Silverwhip, for the win. Another fun one is determining your trust fund name: [first name of your favorite Senator] + [last name of your favorite silent movie star] [hyphen] [name of your Freshman dormitory] + [number of grandparents still alive] Robert Bankhead-Bleucher III, for example. Not to highjack the thread, though. Blaze
          Next up is....Dallas Leather-Lick Wink

...---...

Hi all - Montana Glitter-Sizzle here! Cool

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

New Runner

Sugar Nightridge

Another Passion

Blush Starr Heaventush Blush

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Slow-smooth-fast

Sapphire Deep Sizzle! Wink

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Angel Glittertush Yeah baby!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

First Half 05-23-09

Princess Heaventush Big grin
                      Tammy
                        Princess Heaventush Big grin
                        How you doin?

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Straight from Lazy Acres Retirement Village......folks, put your hands together for: Sugar Leatherjugs

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

thumbs up!

Another way to get your stripper name is to take the name of your first dog, plus your Mother's maiden name. Hi, I'm Cookie Wilson. I like my NEW name, Heidi ShimmerCheeks better.
                              2010 Goals
                              1. get to and maintain 20 MPW
                              2. sub 50 min Crazy Legs 8k -- April 10 (so close! 50:13... next year)
                              3. sub 30 min 5k
                              4. improved time in Madison half marathon -- May 10

...And I do.

Another way to get your stripper name is to take the name of your first dog, plus your Mother's maiden name. Hi, I'm Cookie Wilson. I like my NEW name, Heidi ShimmerCheeks better.
                                Or you can use the name of your first dog for your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last name. Mine would be: Pixie Morton (stripper and private eye) or with this thread method it would be Starr Cherry Shock -- ooooohhhh baby!