Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

grabbin_life84

False: I am already 128 lbs and 5'7.5" so all I'm doing is toning  up and wanting to make running my lifetime goalSmile

Bet the next person inspired a family member to run?

HA HA! I totally didn't know this thing had several pages til just now but my above comment still standsTongue The one I was commenting on was, "IBTNP is working towards a weight goal." I had to work Memorial weekend and day so, sadly, no BBQ for this chicaSad 

jfa

Bet the next person inspired a family member to run?

Yes, one sister has taken up running and also 2 co-workers as well!

I'll wager that the next poster is all geeked up about their new Garmin Forerunner 305!

Just Happy to Run

Yes, one sister has taken up running and also 2 co-workers as well!

I'll wager that the next poster is all geeked up about their new Garmin Forerunner 305!

True!  And as you can see I'm still running with it!

BTNP has slipped on ice while running.

Jason

2010 Goals
        • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles

"I'll wager that the next poster is all geeked up about their new Garmin Forerunner 305!"

False...I am Garmen-less, although I have been considering getting one lately.  Most of my runs are already mapped though, so I'm not sure the bang is worth the buck.

IBTNP is breaking in a new pair of shoes in time for an upcoming race.

yep, breaking in new pair of brooks, along with new underwear, shorts, socks, shirt just for sat 5k. hopefully all this will = new pr.

bet next person is from Seattle & is loving this 80+ degree weather after the crappy winter we had!

no - from Auburn, CA, but I AM enjoying the overcast "cool" weather we're having (in the 80's )

I think the next post will be/or about to be drinking a beer on this lovely Wednesday evening!

Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Nope. <21 here. No beer for me. Water, instead.

NPB is facing rain showers when they post.

Just finished a 5 miler.  Nice night...then the rain started halfway in and it was raining pretty good the last 5 minutes of the run.  Steady rain as I type.

Next poster will have just broken through with a PR after sitting on a plateau for > 1 year

Eustace Tierney

YoYo

Just finished a 5 miler.  Nice night...then the rain started halfway in and it was raining pretty good the last 5 minutes of the run.  Steady rain as I type.

Next poster will have just broken through with a PR after sitting on a plateau for > 1 year

Nope! but hope to this Saturday!

Bet the next poster has a bit of IRISH in them.

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Goals: Keep on running!

Yep. Irish and German: I will invade your country and drink your beer.

IBTNP is gunning for a PR this weekend.

Spot on! But only because I have 1.) not run a 25K race before or 2.) run it on trails.

No pressure on PRs of this nature.

Betting the next poster double knots his/her laces, which has become a habit for non-running shoes as well.

False!  I have been single-knotting since 6th grade! 

I bet the next person once saw road kill on a run and ran past it while holding her/his breath, rather than cross over to the other side of the road.  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

oh yeah, definitely seen road kill, mostly possums (sp?)   have almost stepped on them.

ibtnp  is planning on kayaking on recovery days & working their core!

Maggie & Molly

kayaking - no but it would be fun

core - yes!!

IBTNP is going on their first camping trip of the summer this weekend.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                              Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I'm horrible at this game.......

Please disregard.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs