Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

False, just got back from a run Smile

I bet the next person runs a 5 minute mile

Have ran a 4:21 before but not in a while.  I could probably still sneak in a 5  minute mile if that is all I was running but have not ran a single mile in ages.

IBTNP is not running with Helicopters and artillery flying overhead!  It is cool!!!!!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Have ran a 4:21 before but not in a while.  I could probably still sneak in a 5  minute mile if that is all I was running but have not ran a single mile in ages.

IBTNP is not running with Helicopters and artillery flying overhead!  It is cool!!!!!

True.  And, I hope it stays that way!

IBTNP usually doesn't mind treadmill running but after a week of it, is more than ready to hit the roads and get some outside miles in. 

Michelle

Mishka-old log

True.  And, I hope it stays that way!

IBTNP usually doesn't mind treadmill running but after a week of it, is more than ready to hit the roads and get some outside miles in. 

Haha! That would have been true yesterday. I finally did get that outside run in today, and it lived up to what I was hoping for!!

IBTNP hasn't posted anything on RA in a really long time!

jfa

IBTNP hasn't posted anything on RA in a really long time!

Nope, not me. But I know there's been some peeps looking for you.......

I'll wager that the next poster is somewhat sad that the Olympics have ended.

Nope, not me. But I know there's been some peeps looking for you.......

I'll wager that the next poster is somewhat sad that the Olympics have ended.

Yeah, I'm a little bummed that the Olympics are over. But I'm not losing any sleep over it.

I'm thinking that the next person isn't eating meat today, for religious reasons.

Goals:
            Complete my first marathon: Glass City - April 25, 2010 (and do it in under 4 hours) DONE! 3:53:06
            Qualify for & run Boston some day
            5K in < 20:00
            10K in < 43:00

2012 Chicago Marathon < 3:30:00

Another Passion

Yeah, I'm a little bummed that the Olympics are over. But I'm not losing any sleep over it.

I'm thinking that the next person isn't eating meat today, for religious reasons.

Negative.  Though I am trying to prepare my head/heart for Easter during this lenten period, I do not fast from meat.

I bet the next person will NOT be a backyard neighbor to me as I am to MichiganRon.

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Negative.  Though I am trying to prepare my head/heart for Easter during this lenten period, I do not fast from meat.

I bet the next person will NOT be a backyard neighbor to me as I am to MichiganRon.

Right.

I bet the next person will have posted in the "Wanna set a RA record? Smile" thread.

bblack

false i thought about it.

I bet the next the next person has run in at least 3 different brands of shoes

wannaberunner

I look my best blurry!

false-I'm a little stuck on Asics and have only run for 16mos.  Thinking about something different.

I bet the next person wished Nobby Happy Birthday today!  (me, too!)

yep,  I wished him happy birthday today.

ibtnp did a trail run after work today because it was 60 degrees and blue sky and could not pass up such an opportunity in mid April

No - unless running with lots of walk breaks with my hubby and youngest (in a stroller) on roads counts and hubby went to work while I stayed home with said baby and two older teenager and almost teenager counts as work.

Of course that was work - but I get paid way less than him and only marginally have more fun.

IBTNP started running to lose a few pounds.

redleaf

IBTNP started running to lose a few pounds.

yep...it turns out that I might have to give up beer and chocolate too!

IBTNP is trying to figure out how to track friends running in Boston on Monday...

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

wannaberunner

I look my best blurry!

Yep and thanks to Trent and a few others I was able to follow our RA pals.  Congrats to all of them!  dnephin made PGH proud!

IBTNP started training today to qualify for the Boston Marathon next year.  (me too!)

Get Lost :)

Yep and thanks to Trent and a few others I was able to follow our RA pals.  Congrats to all of them!  dnephin made PGH proud!

IBTNP started training today to qualify for the Boston Marathon next year.  (me too!)

Nope, not next year. But someday. Maybe when I'm 80 and the qualifying times are more reasonable for me.

Ibtnp has run any ultra distance.

Nope, not next year. But someday. Maybe when I'm 80 and the qualifying times are more reasonable for me.

Ibtnp has run any ultra distance.

True.  I don't plan on it either!

IBTNP is way behind with their mileage so far this year.

Michelle