Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

A Saucy Wench

True, I think they are types of sail boats...just not sure what the difference is.

IBTNP has never worn full body armor in the summer in Afghanistan.

You would be correct.  Never wore any kind of body armor.  Never been in Afghanistan

IBTNP is wondering what exactly would be wrong with letting the kids watch TV for the next 3 hours or so. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

You would be correct.  Never wore any kind of body armor.  Never been in Afghanistan

IBTNP is wondering what exactly would be wrong with letting the kids watch TV for the next 3 hours or so. 

Not true, if the kids watched t.v. for the next 3 hours that means i wouldnt be.

IBTNP has a dog named after their favorite type of shoe

2010 goals stay healthy, most important. 1500 miles Complete marathon 5 & 6 Break a 3 hour marathon Start 50 mile training
      Mishka-old log

Not true, if the kids watched t.v. for the next 3 hours that means i wouldnt be.

IBTNP has a dog named after their favorite type of shoe

False. My favorite type of shoe is the Saucony Ride, and though I have two dogs, neither one is named "Ride."

IBTNP had a wild craving for chocolate at some point today.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not wild, but a craving...I don't love chocolate.  But Rice Krispy treats...yes!  Good thing my kid already scarfed them!

IBTNP is starting to twitch from no real workouts this week.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

TRUE! I am going crazy over here just riding my bike

IBTNP won't have to look up IBTNP to find out what it means like I did.  This must be a symptom of lack of texting ability (LOTA)

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

TRUE! I am going crazy over here just riding my bike

IBTNP won't have to look up IBTNP to find out what it means like I did.  This must be a symptom of lack of texting ability (LOTA)

//gamus interuptus//

Duh. That phone in your avatar propably doesn't even have buttons Smile

//gamus returnus//

Nope I knew what it meant.

I bet the next person has experimented with listening to podcasts on the treadmill. Not music, podcasts.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sort of...I haven't run on a TM in over a year, but I love the NPR podcasts and audiobooks while running.

IBTNP is having a difficult time keeping his/her eyes open.

~ Sarah Kay

Sort of...I haven't run on a TM in over a year, but I love the NPR podcasts and audiobooks while running.

IBTNP is having a difficult time keeping his/her eyes open.

True:  I did some swim quals this morning with the combat gear and uniform in tow.  I just got back from lunch and could use a run to open my eyes and energy store up!

IBTNP is curious what the oil in th Gulf is going to do to impact the hurricane season. 

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Purdey

Self anointed title

IBTNP is curious what the oil in th Gulf is going to do to impact the hurricane season. 

I wasn't.  But I am now.  Damn.

IBTNP hearts Zoomy's new avatar.

jeffdonahue

Yes, much better than the blown up ankle pic.

IBTNP is going to watch the US world Cup game tomorrow

12-week layoff

Nope, don't care about the World Cup..but I am worrieda bout the hurricane season/oil thing. 

IBTNP has a fantastic run today!

A Saucy Wench

probably not.  I reintroduced some weights that I had eliminated post fall down the stairs in Feb.  I hurt.  (good hurt, but hurt)

IBTNP loves breakfast. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Purdey

Self anointed title

IBTNP loves breakfast. 

More than you can imagine.  Full English please.

Seems to far away at the moment, but now looking forward to a cooked breakfast tomorrow.

IBTNP is building miles for an Autumn goal race.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha!  I wish.  Fucking ankle. 

IBTNP feels like a junkie in need of a fix while they sit on the bench and feel sorry for themselves (or is that just me?).

~ Sarah Kay

Maggie & Molly

Ha!  I wish.  Fucking ankle. 

IBTNP feels like a junkie in need of a fix while they sit on the bench and feel sorry for themselves (or is that just me?).

true (at times) something about not being able to run that makes me want to run even more

IBTNP is mentally preparing to run a race in hot and humid temps on Sunday.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                                Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363